PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I used to too, but after trying out version 0.91 and now 0.92, its a no brainer...0.92 loads almost instantly...its faster than berts edition and faster than poutlook...plus it isn't as sensitive as berts edition...with berts i would slide through and try to stop it and it would still continue to move ever so slightly...you had to hit it just right, and if you wanted to click on a contact to view it it would call it instead...idk..just seemed touchy to me...0.92 ftw...
Not to sidetrack the thread but I hate .92 due to the wierd "hyper" scroll he put in if you touch scroll on the right side of the screen. That REALLY gets annoying and screwy. Plus it still lacks the swipe left/right when on a specific contact to get back to list and being able to see the normal taskbar(as opposed to it's own).

Anyway, looking forward to the white theme.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 03-05-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
Mike,

I'm following the XBmod TP2 Manila thread. Has certificate checking been completely removed in your ROMs?
did i miss a answer ion this one?
Old 03-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
did i miss a answer ion this one?
Nope, I've been checking back as well.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

We may just have to try it and see?
Old 03-05-2009, 12:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
That means if you go to page 1 in this thread you can't see any of the pictures?
yes lilrico that's true can't see no pictures........ what's wrong if you know
Old 03-05-2009, 12:32 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY View Post
yes lilrico that's true can't see no pictures........ what's wrong if you know
Well if that's the case then there's an issue with your DNS server or you have a firewall not allowing it to go through. If it was my server then no one in this thread could see post #2.

Is anyone having any issues with seeing post #2?
Old 03-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No, it must be DNS, give it up to 72 hours dcstokley... It will solve itself.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapthefat View Post
There's someone in Woodbridge that doesn't drive a sooped up civic/neon/impreza/whatever?

I don't believe it.

Mighty, thanks for keeping your modding away from cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
W/E, MightyMike wishes I sent him the turbo charger from my EVO! He sooo wants to own the snow!

Lol, u guys kill me!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mcotter313 is keeping up the good workmcotter313 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcotter313 View Post
Could anyone tell me how to change the s2u2 clock to match the clock in this rom, preferably with Lil Rico's red clock theme applied?

Oh and thanks for a great rom mike, been using it since 4.9.2.
NVM figured it out
Old 03-05-2009, 02:01 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcotter313 View Post
NVM figured it out
LMK how you did that because I also use S2U2 and wouldn't mind doing it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development