View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I used to too, but after trying out version 0.91 and now 0.92, its a no brainer...0.92 loads almost instantly...its faster than berts edition and faster than poutlook...plus it isn't as sensitive as berts edition...with berts i would slide through and try to stop it and it would still continue to move ever so slightly...you had to hit it just right, and if you wanted to click on a contact to view it it would call it instead...idk..just seemed touchy to me...0.92 ftw...
Not to sidetrack the thread but I hate .92 due to the wierd "hyper" scroll he put in if you touch scroll on the right side of the screen. That REALLY gets annoying and screwy. Plus it still lacks the swipe left/right when on a specific contact to get back to list and being able to see the normal taskbar(as opposed to it's own).

Anyway, looking forward to the white theme.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 03-05-2009 at 11:05 AM.