PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY View Post
desktop is a no go but I'm on my wife's laptop and all is good....
But god i hate vista lol
Restart modem + router then CMD + ipconfig + ipconfig /release + ipconfig /renew?

did that? Post #2 working sir.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Not to sidetrack the thread but I hate .92 due to the wierd "hyper" scroll he put in if you touch scroll on the right side of the screen. That REALLY gets annoying and screwy. Plus it still lacks the swipe left/right when on a specific contact to get back to list and being able to see the normal taskbar(as opposed to it's own).

Anyway, looking forward to the white theme.
Its not "Hyper scroll" its scroll be letters, same idea as the Random access accept it is active, meaning it scrolls while you are sliding instead of after you let go...
I love that feature, plus it is all the way over to the right...

Although i do wish it had the Swipe back to all contacts. but i will sacrifice that for the rest

Old 03-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Don't forget ipconfig /flushdns for dns related issues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Restart modem + router then CMD + ipconfig + ipconfig /release + ipconfig /renew?

did that? Post #2 working sir.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

I'm hoping somebody can help I recently upgraded to the new 4.12 rom it is wonderful except 1 problem that I noticed I have sprint service and ever since upgrading the rom everybody I talk to says it sounds like there is an echo on the other end. if somebody has a solution for this problem please let me know I have tried soft and hard reset and tried changing the radios nothing seems to fix it thank you
Old 03-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Lurker

mcotter313 is keeping up the good workmcotter313 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
LMK how you did that because I also use S2U2 and wouldn't mind doing it
I looked in you cab to see which manila files you extracted into the windows folder, then copied them from my phone to my computer. Opened up that directory with cfc-gui and extracted the png files. Then I opened them up in GIMP cropped each number into its own 74x126 png file and then copied those into the s2u2 flipclock folder as 1.png, 2.png, etc. I still need to work on the background of the clock but the numbers look great.

Since I assume you already have the original png files, I would imagine you would be able to skip straight to cropping them into single number png files.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

IGGUS is keeping up the good workIGGUS is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
...change the settings so that your server is set up to use NETWORK not The Internet (assuming you are using this ROM it should be labled NETWORK)
Thanks Dave, but I think I need to be clearer. I'm using MightyROM with Verizon (on Sprint Hardware) and everything else works, but the MMS option isn't even showing once I do the install of the Arcsoft MMS for Verizon cab. (See attached pic below.)

Any ideas?

-IGGUS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg no MMS.jpg (28.4 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGUS View Post
Thanks Dave, but I think I need to be clearer. I'm using MightyROM with Verizon (on Sprint Hardware) and everything else works, but the MMS option isn't even showing once I do the install of the Arcsoft MMS for Verizon cab. (See attached pic below.)

Any ideas?

-IGGUS
Arcsoft is incorporated with your text messaging. So to send a MMS you need to create a new text message, then click on Menu and you will see the option of INSERT is now there which will have options to insert pictures and videos
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Hey Mike and the rest of the Mighty ROM Family not sure if you'd seen this:

HTC Touch Pro service manual leaked

In 6 months time many HTC Touch Pro/ Fuze owners are going to start having loose keyboards, and some intrepid owners will be looking at tightening the rails up themselves.
For these adventurous types the HTC Raphael Service manual may be of great use, as it describes in great detail how to disassemble the Touch Pro safely (and believe me, it looks pretty tricky).
The manual is presently available to download from HTCwinmobile here. Get it quick, because who knows how long it will last.

http://htcwinmobile.blogspot.com/200...ce-manual.html
Old 03-05-2009, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

IGGUS is keeping up the good workIGGUS is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Arcsoft is incorporated with your text messaging. So to send a MMS you need to create a new text message, then click on Menu and you will see the option of INSERT is now there which will have options to insert pictures and videos
GREAT. Sorry, I'm used to how it's been on every other HTC phone I've owned. Thanks for all your help, and looks like we're working 100%!!!!

-IGGUS
Old 03-05-2009, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

davenukem is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGUS View Post
GREAT. Sorry, I'm used to how it's been on every other HTC phone I've owned. Thanks for all your help, and looks like we're working 100%!!!!

-IGGUS
Not supposed to integrates directly into your text messages. Go into your text message window and hit options, should see a pic/video option in the pop up menu.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development