PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Is anybody else having this problem?? It happens to me evytime i switch from lanscape to portrait.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

just a social experiment...

if mike were to release 4.12 as 4.12.1 with no changes at all (just the version number updated), how many people would download and flash just to have the "latest" version?

so far.. any other "upgrades" are a cab file away. I dont think the sys needs any major refinement and most bugs are worked out negating the need for a 4.13
Old 03-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex View Post
just a social experiment...

if mike were to release 4.12 as 4.12.1 with no changes at all (just the version number updated), how many people would download and flash just to have the "latest" version?
A lot, and there would be new bugs... And it would also be faster and better on battery consumption overall.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex
does steve feel like logging the server stats on this experiment?
Old 03-06-2009, 04:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

GreeNova is keeping up the good workGreeNova is keeping up the good work

I have searched around everywhere, but does anyone know how to import a certificate certfile.CER in UC?

I have tried a few things that I figured would work, but it doesn't.

Basically, the OWA (Outlook Web Access) at my work has some stupid certificate error, and I always have to manually import the certificate before I can setup my Exchange Sync info for email, contacts, and calendar.

I would love to make Exchange Mail setup part of my SDConfig.txt and just import the cert, but so far no luck, and searching for something like this is rather difficult.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeNova View Post
I have searched around everywhere, but does anyone know how to import a certificate certfile.CER in UC?

I have tried a few things that I figured would work, but it doesn't.

Basically, the OWA (Outlook Web Access) at my work has some stupid certificate error, and I always have to manually import the certificate before I can setup my Exchange Sync info for email, contacts, and calendar.

I would love to make Exchange Mail setup part of my SDConfig.txt and just import the cert, but so far no luck, and searching for something like this is rather difficult.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Do you just have to copy the .cer file to a location or is there more to it than that? How are you manually doing it now? If you just need to copy the file you can store it on your SD card and have UC copy it to the \Windows dir or something like that.

The copy commands are
CPY1:\Storage Card\certfile.cer
CPY2:\Windows\certfile.cer

EDIT: You know what, you probably have to manually click on the cer file in File Explorer to install it huh....so just coping it won't do anything.

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-06-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Lurker

cochran242 is a n00b

Is there a way to disable the slide to answer app? Or uninstall it? I just want the original answer/reject buttons. Thanks
Old 03-06-2009, 04:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochran242 View Post
Is there a way to disable the slide to answer app? Or uninstall it? I just want the original answer/reject buttons. Thanks
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=5363520

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 03-06-2009, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Love the ROM - only 1 thing... I cannot select multiple emails/text messages to delete, I can only delete them 1 at a time. I was able to do this in a previous ROM. Is there a reg edit/cab that can fix this? Thanks!
Old 03-06-2009, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Love the ROM - only 1 thing... I cannot select multiple emails/text messages to delete, I can only delete them 1 at a time. I was able to do this in a previous ROM. Is there a reg edit/cab that can fix this? Thanks!
i believe there is a reg edit...last time i responded to this i was corrected and i'm unsure what the reg edit is. Mike has mentioned many, many times that all builds that are now 20x have taken out multi-select for the purpose of stability and speed.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development