View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeNova View Post
I have searched around everywhere, but does anyone know how to import a certificate certfile.CER in UC?

I have tried a few things that I figured would work, but it doesn't.

Basically, the OWA (Outlook Web Access) at my work has some stupid certificate error, and I always have to manually import the certificate before I can setup my Exchange Sync info for email, contacts, and calendar.

I would love to make Exchange Mail setup part of my SDConfig.txt and just import the cert, but so far no luck, and searching for something like this is rather difficult.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Do you just have to copy the .cer file to a location or is there more to it than that? How are you manually doing it now? If you just need to copy the file you can store it on your SD card and have UC copy it to the \Windows dir or something like that.

The copy commands are
CPY1:\Storage Card\certfile.cer
CPY2:\Windows\certfile.cer

EDIT: You know what, you probably have to manually click on the cer file in File Explorer to install it huh....so just coping it won't do anything.

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-06-2009 at 04:49 PM.