View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 02:50 PM
04orgzx6r
Halfway to VIP Status

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Not to sidetrack the thread but I hate .92 due to the wierd "hyper" scroll he put in if you touch scroll on the right side of the screen. That REALLY gets annoying and screwy. Plus it still lacks the swipe left/right when on a specific contact to get back to list and being able to see the normal taskbar(as opposed to it's own).

Anyway, looking forward to the white theme.
Its not "Hyper scroll" its scroll be letters, same idea as the Random access accept it is active, meaning it scrolls while you are sliding instead of after you let go...
I love that feature, plus it is all the way over to the right...

Although i do wish it had the Swipe back to all contacts. but i will sacrifice that for the rest