PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by planoleg View Post
Hello, in your first post you have rom 4.12 and then you give a link to rom 4.2 in a later post. You post hotfixes in your posts as well. That means the hotfixes are not included in 4.12? Also should I instal 4.12 or 4.2 is better?
4.12 is the newest ROM, and as far as I can tell all of the hotfixes were for older versions of the ROM. I would assume they were included with later versions of the ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:36 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Is there any way to turn off the Inbox menu item for "print via bluetooth" in the next version, or a bake in a way to toggle it?

I would be most appreciative. I am always clicking it by mistake.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 03-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by planoleg View Post
Hello, in your first post you have rom 4.12 and then you give a link to rom 4.2 in a later post. You post hotfixes in your posts as well. That means the hotfixes are not included in 4.12? Also should I instal 4.12 or 4.2 is better?
4.2 should be read as 4.02 version...

so the 4.12 is 10 versions later than 4.02...
Old 03-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadjetguy View Post
OK..Flashed to 4.12. Cant get MMS to work. Installed Arcsoft MMS for Verizon and it doesn't work. Says it can't send and doesn't receive pictures. Arcsoft worked fine on 4.1. Any ideas?

mike
Are you using the Verizon Arcsoft MMS version? As previously stated did you hard reset after you flashed?

Also there is a new Arcsoft version if anyone is interested.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.70.24.cab (1.82 MB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey, Rico. I cant say this enough:

Thanks for all you do; and Mike too, of course!

I'm sure you got a lot on your plate as it is. So, this request is not one marked with an 'urgent' flag. But if you do find some free time, could you hook us up with the original TF3D wallpaper with the black background, but make the tiles white? Here is what my TF3D home screen looks like now:

It would really please me to have the tiles be white instead of purple (or whatever color), and keep the black background as it is. TIA. Congrats on your 'new found' ppcgeeks stardom.

Last edited by sumo911; 03-05-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Fellow Geekers, excuse me for being off topic.

I am trying to insert an image in my post, as opposed to attaching it. But after I publish the post, the inserted image turns to a ppcgeeks link, instead of appearing as it does when I'm creating the post. Is this because the image is on PPCGeek's server? Does it need to be located on an external server like imageshack or something? TIA.

Edit: Nevermind. Ive figured it out.

Last edited by sumo911; 03-05-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Fellow Geekers, excuse me for being off topic.

I am trying to insert an image in my post, as opposed to attaching it. But after I publish the post, the inserted image turns to a ppcgeeks link, instead of appearing as it does when I'm creating the post. Is this because the image is on PPCGeek's server? Does it need to be located on an external server like imageshack or something? TIA.
Yep.... tinypic.com
Old 03-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Does anyone know what the names of the 'AM' and 'PM' files for the manila clock are? And does changing it affect my clock background?

Last edited by sumo911; 03-05-2009 at 12:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tibman is becoming a great contributor

for real I am using mighty 4.11 and my hardware keyboard completely stopped working... Anyone think its hardware or software>?

"Yesterday it worked, Today it does not, a Hard Reset is in your Future"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4C6a3bmFs&NR=1 <----- worth the 2.23 min
Old 03-05-2009, 12:22 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Hey, Rico. I cant say this enough:

Thanks for all you do; and Mike too, of course!

I'm sure you got a lot on your plate as it is. So, this request is not one marked with an 'urgent' flag. But if you do find some free time, could you hook us up with the original TF3D wallpaper with the black background, but make the tiles white? Here is what my TF3D home screen looks like now:
It would really please me to have the tiles be white instead of purple (or whatever color), and keep the black background as it is. TIA. Congrats on your 'new found' ppcgeeks stardom.
I did that for the white theme when I was making my own wallpaper, but inverted was the best looking one. When I made the tiles white, it doesn't look so good I'll retry it...

Also good news for those following the white theme build! All tabs look stunning, I was able to fix myfavs so we can keep the HD verion of it, just took some time reading all the hex and what not... Sucked, but I finally got it working!

So far all tabs are 100% done/ working except the home tab.

It's coming along though!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development