View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:30 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by planoleg View Post
Hello, in your first post you have rom 4.12 and then you give a link to rom 4.2 in a later post. You post hotfixes in your posts as well. That means the hotfixes are not included in 4.12? Also should I instal 4.12 or 4.2 is better?
4.12 is the newest ROM, and as far as I can tell all of the hotfixes were for older versions of the ROM. I would assume they were included with later versions of the ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.