PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeggart View Post
Yep, hard reset a lot. please read my other posts, I need help!
I don't see in your sig who your carrier is. If you are on sprint try pressing ##3424# and tell us what happens. I think verizon may be ##3424 send, but I am not sure.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeggart View Post
Yep, I hard reset like 5 times, and i have re-installed Windows Mobile Device Center twice. I have unchecked the enable faster data synch. When I plug in my phone to the PC, instead of the normal high-pitch beep, I get two low pitch thud-like beeps, that says to me it doesn't recognize the device as anything. Any help from anybody is greatly appreciated. I'm dead in the water till I get this resolved.
Manually start Windows Mobile Device Center. Sometimes it is stuck on the unlock phone screen and does not bring up WMDC automatically. If that doesn't work try a different computer.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

MightMike, would you consider sometime in the future putting the new TP2 TF3D interface on your ROMs?

Thanks a million for all that you have contributed on your fine ROMS

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836
Old 03-04-2009, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!

soggystockings is just getting started

Love the rom yet again! I need help though. My slide to answer/notanser is not there when I get a call. Any ideas? Thx

Old 03-04-2009, 11:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Ahh i got you, i dunno about this one ill just let chefs do all the cooking lol. Im pretty good as is. I did basically everything, prl 60750, radio 1.11, rom 4.12. anything i missed guys? to make my tp better?
Yea one more thing, the PRI, search a link I posted in the PRL thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman71 View Post
Manually start Windows Mobile Device Center. Sometimes it is stuck on the unlock phone screen and does not bring up WMDC automatically. If that doesn't work try a different computer.
I another computer works, then I would check the "automatic updates" to see if anything was added, then uninstall the update, and finnally disable installation of automatic updates.
If thats not it then simply do a rystem restore, IF it is your computer.

For the other poster, I seen a cab around for Flash for Opera.

For other, other poster, the other rom that has "in-call-recording" is Merdin's rom, but I never tested it, and it may not be the exact same program.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:31 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
This just does not sound good............
This!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
MightMike, would you consider sometime in the future putting the new TP2 TF3D interface on your ROMs?

Thanks a million for all that you have contributed on your fine ROMS

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836
And we already talked about this... In short, yes we would do it, but only if it didn't have bugs like the HD version does.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1147
Old 03-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Don't want to keep your from working on the white theme, but any luck with the blackout theme?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:45 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
Don't want to keep your from working on the white theme, but any luck with the blackout theme?
I have to re-look at it because there's some things in it that need to be changed and re-tested. I don't want to release a theme that will cause issues with MightyMikes ROM. Blackout theme will get re-done, I promise, but the white theme is priority right now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I have to re-look at it because there's some things in it that need to be changed and re-tested. I don't want to release a theme that will cause issues with MightyMikes ROM. Blackout theme will get re-done, I promise, but the white theme is priority right now.
rico..i'm going to go through my crayolas and start requesting every color. You remember back to Mike's "blackout theme" ROM. I don't remember the 4.9x number. it was cool, but wasn't received as well. The gray hurt some people's eyes in the messaging inbox, etc. AS soon as that came out, that's when all the colors started being asked for. I like it how it is stock..with green. helped me with the contrast. but i know others like other colors..but do remember, we went down this blackout theme idea before...hence the birth of all these colors.

Radio: 2.35.00WF

Last edited by jshaas2; 03-04-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
No rush...take your time. Thanks again for the hard work.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development