PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

ryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryallchild is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ryallchild
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by emc_es7k View Post
It's confusing...Raphael or Herman. When I do a search it comes up with both being one in the same as in pdastock.com which lists it as HTC Herman (HTC Raphael 800).

When I look at the Model ID under Device Info it says RAPH800.

No matter, I'm going to try this ROM and pray it works. Besides it certainly can't be worse then the Bell stock rom.

Thanks.
this rom should work for you im on bell and have used mightys roms for a while no, just make sure you follow the instructions with the unlocker then its simple from there.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

infinityhombre is keeping up the good workinfinityhombre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
no, im trying to do it OTA. an earlier post noted that i might have the latest PRL ans a newer i referring to might only be for a sprint network adapter
If you are looking for the 60750 PRL, it is for the EVDO data cards. You can find it here http://corolada.com/prl/. And use the manual update.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

laxlakerfan is a n00b

i just received a new sprint branded touch pro. do i install the 4.12 to get all the previous roms or do i have to do them individually?
Old 02-25-2009, 09:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

gabriel925fm is becoming a great contributor

Can anyone use the compaq qwerty keyboard in this rom? I have tried multiple times to set it up. After i select compaq qwerty in settings, i go into opera and it still shows the full keyboard. I tried another rom and it worked but since i've tried so many of them i got not idea witch one it was.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

To answer your question, no...you only need 4.12

I suggest you read all the stickies. A question like that could get you flamed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxlakerfan View Post
i just received a new sprint branded touch pro. do i install the 4.12 to get all the previous roms or do i have to do them individually?
Old 02-25-2009, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
just update with the latest rom that is all you need to do dont forget to hard reset afterwords and read the hard spl carfully and you are good to go this rom is the one to choose
Old 02-25-2009, 09:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

laxlakerfan is a n00b

thanks
my bad, i know how it goes but i've been in the sprint store allday trying to get the new phone and dealing with sprint on the phone so i didn't feel like reading threw the other 30+ pages.....
Old 02-25-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
is there any way to add more towns / citys to the weather app ? id like to get closed to my home town lol instead of 40 + miles away

follow instructions in program to add a city.. before you do however select country from drop down menu.. ok follow diros... now.. your city code.. you can look it up on google, look for accu weather links.. eg. of code.. this would be mine. NAM|CA|AB|CALGARY... you can find the city code for any city or town here..http://www.accuweather.com/world-city-list.asp

now the code your looking for will be like the one above and it will be in the address bar after you have selected your city or town.. good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: cab WeatherDatabaseEditor_1_1_Meins.cab (1.22 MB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
thanks
my bad, i know how it goes but i've been in the sprint store allday trying to get the new phone and dealing with sprint on the phone so i didn't feel like reading threw the other 30+ pages.....
Enjoy your stay, flying with mightyrom airlines
Old 02-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's cool. I know the feeling about being eager to flash! Mainly make sure you get the correct bootloader for your phone. Then, flash this rom....that's really about it. You have a CDMA phone so stay FAR away from any GSM specific cabs.

Quote:
thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development