PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
I found a tf3d detatcher. Its a great way to switch back and forth from titanium and tf3d. Its like it was meant for this rom. Works really good. I just mapped it to the voice command button.

will this work with SPB Mobile Shell? I have SPB Shell and when i click on tf3d it won't show up
Old 04-23-2009, 09:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
We need a new sub-forum just for MightyROM
We need a wiki on the front page that anyone can edit. This would help so much - anything that gets posted here is buried alive within a few hours.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jp3600k is just getting started

What registry editor tool are you guys using on MR5??
Old 04-23-2009, 09:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Do you have ATContacts installed?

Exactly.... I ended up re-installing it to see if I can re-plicate the issue and boy did it F it!
yes AT Contacts and Titanium Weather.

I'm gonna hit the racks.. Was a long night at work. Will check back when I wake up later. I work in a acute Psychiatric unit of a hospital, we had a psychotic lady come in... Had a huge pocket book. I empty it out.. I can't even make this up.. 2 house keys, $4000 cash, and a half bottle of Ketchup. Thats all that was in it lol. I said to her.. Whats with all the cash.. lol She said I thought you'd be worried about the ketchup, I said Nah, I can understand a ketchup emergency.. but all the cash in the purse ???

And with that I bid you all goodnight lol I love my job.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 04-23-2009 at 09:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Jinnai is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I've never installed that I don't even have the cab. So for me thats not it.

Its gotta be something with titanium.. I can't think of anything else.. I've tried everything I can think of..

Sometimes before everything goes corrupted I will be doing something like using IE and the system will slow down bigtime and on the screen for a moment up where it says start it will say "messaging" and the X will be in the upper right hand corner.. almost as if its trying to launch the Messaging program.. Its weird.. then everything goes corrupted.
I get the Messaging thing as well, but usually when I first start using the phone after I've had it locked for a while. I have yet to experience the corruption you're talking about, and I'm on Verizon hardware as well. The only two bugs I'm seeing with Mighty5 are the random Messaging popping up over the Start in the upper left (complete with X in the upper right) and the fact all my incoming text messages are ahead by an hour.

I don't have Voice Commander installed, just Verizon Arcsoft, nuebattery stuff, something to customize the weather stuff for TF3D, and a set of games. I do have Activesynch set up with both my computer and Google.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

IndianaJones is a n00b

Can anyone tell me how to get quickgps to launch.. trying to use my garmin mobile xt.. and get my advanced satellite positions... i cant get it to launch at all... most of everything else launches... i checked my extrenal gps and its on com4 and 4800.. didnt have a problem running garmin on 4.16... thanks
Old 04-23-2009, 09:39 AM
Lurker

hashesh is a n00b

titanium corrupted my phone twice on a different 6.5 ROM. have not installed it with MR5 and its working great. yet I miss that app.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
I tried MyPhone, but was unimpressed with the fact that it wouldn't back up anything already syncing with exchange. I was hoping for some built in redundancy
Same here... just uninstalled the stupid myphone due to the same reason.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJones View Post
Can anyone tell me how to get quickgps to launch.. trying to use my garmin mobile xt.. and get my advanced satellite positions... i cant get it to launch at all... most of everything else launches... i checked my extrenal gps and its on com4 and 4800.. didnt have a problem running garmin on 4.16... thanks
I use Garmin Mobile XT 5.x version and it works fine on MR5. Never launched QuickGPS until afterwards and it seemed to have updated itself.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

IndianaJones is a n00b

Ok, Thanks, I will give that a shot.. and make sure my connections are all on. location settings might be turned off... who knows.. just can't get the quickgps to boot.. garmin does..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development