PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

My latitude still doesn't update by itself. I thought if you pressed yes when you exit that it would still monitor and update your location? I did soft reset my phone by I heard that it is still should remember that setting and auto update. I still can't get the damn thing working.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
yes thanks we know but we are working say "ironing out the wrinkles" if you will. They are looking here thats why its posted here.
Like I said wasnt for the people trying to ask for help.. But in the mist of those there is the people saying that b/c icons dont work or this doesnt work they going back to WM6.1 .. I was trying to let them know that almost every problem can be figured out.. So dont give up just b/c you cant find it right away.. =]

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Attachment 30355
Attachment 30356
Attachment 30357

I use these in that order and have no problems.
What does the nue power cab do? I had the other two.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
Like I said wasnt for the people trying to ask for help.. But in the mist of those there is the people saying that b/c icons dont work or this doesnt work they going back to WM6.1 .. I was trying to let them know that almost every problem can be figured out.. So dont give up just b/c you cant find it right away.. =]
You are absolutely correct,....

**People need to understand :::number one fix::: Reflash again, then hard reset. Before thinking of asking for support. Giving that you have initially read and informed yourself before hand.

Also, I am guilty of this as well. We dont like to search for shyt!!!!
We want it the easy way.

I just asked a very dumb question regarding taskbar costumizations.

And anwered it myself while searching.
There is a great thread with all the info I need on Tsowentaskbar cabs...
Old 04-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
people reported problems with that ver thats why im wasnt using it. let me know if its working for you with no problems please.
afaik, the only problems were with the OK button always being an X. But the one that I posted a link to has fixed it. So when you are in today settings it should have an OK, instead of an X all the time.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

jah8551 is a n00b

quick question, how could i go about removing the white s2a on this rom? i havent been able to figure out how to remove oems yet
Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
Thats the fun of it.. Trying something so brand new and figuring things out. I mean what more can we ask for. The Rom came out as bug free and as smooth as your going to get it. We need to figure out the rest.

On that note. I found out the newest v1.7 of NueKBlight is not compatible with Titanium/wm6.5 I e-mailed the developer. It definitely makes it so you can't select or use background images. I went and downloaded all the previous versions and found that version 1.3 works beautifully. No compatibility problems whatsoever and the Backlight stays on while the keyboard is pulled out only. I'm posting it here.
Attached Files
File Type: cab nueKBLight-1129-v1.3-cab.cab (13.5 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 04-22-2009 at 09:47 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:45 AM
VIP Member

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I'm sorry. I should have explained further. I'm in the middle of testing the rom and installing stuff so I'm being quick. Ok click on start, settings, LOCK. It will load a screen. Click Prompt if phone is unused for, set it to 0 minutes. Then select your password and click ok. It will now lock when you turn the screen off or within 1 minute of you not doing anything. Also the default windows lock is a slide to lock... It mimmicks S2U2 and will show you notifications and everything.
Prob is that I don't want a password - do you know how to change the wallpaper on the lock screen? It's ugly
Old 04-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah8551 View Post
quick question, how could i go about removing the white s2a on this rom? i havent been able to figure out how to remove oems yet
I don't believe its uninstallable ? You can disable it however with advanced config. I've installed the Black one over the white one..But I do not believe its uninstallable. Someone correct me if Im wrong please.If you need directions to disable it click the link in my signature. Theres a guide to disabling the dialer.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:48 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
I don't know if anyone else noticed this - but when you have a text conversation open and a new message comes in, the message is in bold meaning it's new and the ring lights on the phone. When you send a reply, the incoming message still stays in bold and the light still blinks. The old build would mark it read after sending a reply. If you press ok in the upper right hand corner then it will stop.
Can anyone confirm if this is an official bug? I have to close out of my message and go back in for it to stop blinking.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development