PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Day off today, MR5 is all set up with all my cabs. Life is good.

My main goal today will be to shoot for the 10,000th post that will probably happen at some point today...
Old 04-22-2009, 09:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
Attachment 30334
Attachment 30335
Heres a pic of both screens.
Im not really having any problems with MR5..hummmm
THat is Touchflo3d on the 2nd screenshot right? How do you change your touchflo3d like that? thats cool

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 04-22-2009, 09:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
All,

I am thinking of switching from copper to Mighty5...but it seems there is a lot of discussion about taskbar customization messing up certain things in the rom. I am someone who NEEDS these icons on the taskbar..I cant stand the default WinMo ones. If I flash Mighty5, will I encounter issues with installing custom icons, specifically TSOwens?

Thanks for any info
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
I installed a copy of TSOwens taskbar. The issues that I noticed is that when you click on the icons - it will bring up your notifications. Before I installed the taskbar it would show the battery in this screen and you could click on that to bring up the bat bar. I found this was gone once it installed. Everything else seemed to have worked but that bugged me so I don't have it anymore. Prob gonna wait till they are updated for the new builds. I agree the default icons are just awful - I almost flashed back to the older build but figure this is going to be the new standard. I am starting to get used to it and I think I will like everything better in the long run.

Use this one, it gives you the same white start icon, but the rest of tsowens taskbar 6 icons, and it keeps the 4 dot wait icon as well...its the best of both worlds...its tsowens taskbar, but with a fix (from decibel) for the Ok button changing to an X.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1240369756
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:08 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
THat is Touchflo3d on the 2nd screenshot right? How do you change your touchflo3d like that? thats cool
yes it is. i switch back and forth to see how it runs.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

gtman2000 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to gtman2000

Here is a step by step i have made.

Want to have the best of both worlds at your finger tips. Titanium and TF3D. Well you can. Follow these steps after you un zip the attached file and copy to your Touch Pro.

1. Install Don Fred Task Manager - FdcSoft TaskMgr wm2005_3.1.cab
2. Install TFDetacher.CAB
3. Tap Start, scoll down and find a folder called system, then tap Task Manager. Once it is open click on menu, actions, install provision XML. and navigate to where you saved the provision.xml.
4. Soft reset.

Once you soft reset and you start into Titanium and you have the clock highlighted your right soft key will be TouchFlo. When you are in TouchFLo and on the home screen (with one with the flip clock) your right soft key will be Titanium.

This is not my work just wanted to pass it on.

Enjoy

MightyROM5 Titanium & TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post

With this new M5 21501 super ROM you have 2 home screens, why not Toggle between the 2 home screens easy and fast, well you can with "TFDetacher".... Change has come with "TFDetacher", the software is below, thanks to thx1200 at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480475.........
Attached Files
File Type: zip TF3D + Titanium.zip (428.0 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

just installed tsowentaskbar cab.. I have no issues... I want to know if there is any costumization that can be done to this app or is it straight forward, just icons....

Either way. It looks good...
Old 04-22-2009, 09:13 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Use this one, it gives you the same white start icon, but the rest of tsowens taskbar 6 icons, and it keeps the 4 dot wait icon as well...its the best of both worlds...its tsowens taskbar, but with a fix (from decibel) for the Ok button changing to an X.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1240369756
people reported problems with that ver thats why im wasnt using it. let me know if its working for you with no problems please.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

Everyone:
Please remember that these are not "bugs" in WM 6.5 .. This is simply the same issues you would get from trying to run customized mods on Windows Vista that were made for XP.. This has nothing to do with MightyRom version compared to others.. It simply that WM 6.5 is not the standard yet, but is working its way there.. The more people that use it the more programs will start working with it.. Please understand this and if you truly not ready to enjoy 6.5 then stick with MightyROM 4.16 .. I have been using 6.5 for some time and to be honest cant go back now.. It does take some time getting us to it.. Hopefully looking around PPCGEEKS and XDA forums you will find all the help you need.. I have got everything working perfect on the phone but it took some time and effort on my part..

PS> I am not saying don't post for help.. I am simply saying dont just sit and cry about it and post that your going back to MR4.16 b/c your icons dont work or something.. Look around I am sure you will find solutions..

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:17 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman2000 View Post
Here is a step by step i have made.

Want to have the best of both worlds at your finger tips. Titanium and TF3D. Well you can. Follow these steps after you un zip the attached file and copy to your Touch Pro.

1. Install Don Fred Task Manager - FdcSoft TaskMgr wm2005_3.1.cab
2. Install TFDetacher.CAB
3. Tap Start, scoll down and find a folder called system, then tap Task Manager. Once it is open click on menu, actions, install provision XML. and navigate to where you saved the provision.xml.
4. Soft reset.

Once you soft reset and you start into Titanium and you have the clock highlighted your right soft key will be TouchFlo. When you are in TouchFLo and on the home screen (with one with the flip clock) your right soft key will be Titanium.

This is not my work just wanted to pass it on.

Enjoy

MightyROM5 Titanium & TF3D
do you know anything about a moon phases add on for titanium weather that we added?
Old 04-22-2009, 09:19 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
Everyone:
Please remember that these are not "bugs" in WM 6.5 .. This is simply the same issues you would get from trying to run customized mods on Windows Vista that were made for XP.. This has nothing to do with MightyRom version compared to others.. It simply that WM 6.5 is not the standard yet, but is working its way there.. The more people that use it the more programs will start working with it.. Please understand this and if you truly not ready to enjoy 6.5 then stick with MightyROM 4.16 .. I have been using 6.5 for some time and to be honest cant go back now.. It does take some time getting us to it.. Hopefully looking around PPCGEEKS and XDA forums you will find all the help you need.. I have got everything working perfect on the phone but it took some time and effort on my part..

PS> I am not saying don't post for help.. I am simply saying dont just sit and cry about it and post that your going back to MR4.16 b/c your icons dont work or something.. Look around I am sure you will find solutions..
yes thanks we know but we are working say "ironing out the wrinkles" if you will. They are looking here thats why its posted here.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development