View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:06 AM
lnchbx13
Almost a VIP

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
All,

I am thinking of switching from copper to Mighty5...but it seems there is a lot of discussion about taskbar customization messing up certain things in the rom. I am someone who NEEDS these icons on the taskbar..I cant stand the default WinMo ones. If I flash Mighty5, will I encounter issues with installing custom icons, specifically TSOwens?

Thanks for any info
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
I installed a copy of TSOwens taskbar. The issues that I noticed is that when you click on the icons - it will bring up your notifications. Before I installed the taskbar it would show the battery in this screen and you could click on that to bring up the bat bar. I found this was gone once it installed. Everything else seemed to have worked but that bugged me so I don't have it anymore. Prob gonna wait till they are updated for the new builds. I agree the default icons are just awful - I almost flashed back to the older build but figure this is going to be the new standard. I am starting to get used to it and I think I will like everything better in the long run.

Use this one, it gives you the same white start icon, but the rest of tsowens taskbar 6 icons, and it keeps the 4 dot wait icon as well...its the best of both worlds...its tsowens taskbar, but with a fix (from decibel) for the Ok button changing to an X.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1240369756
This post has been thanked 1 times.