pyrotech
PPCGeeks Regular

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Everyone:
Please remember that these are not "bugs" in WM 6.5 .. This is simply the same issues you would get from trying to run customized mods on Windows Vista that were made for XP.. This has nothing to do with MightyRom version compared to others.. It simply that WM 6.5 is not the standard yet, but is working its way there.. The more people that use it the more programs will start working with it.. Please understand this and if you truly not ready to enjoy 6.5 then stick with MightyROM 4.16 .. I have been using 6.5 for some time and to be honest cant go back now.. It does take some time getting us to it.. Hopefully looking around PPCGEEKS and XDA forums you will find all the help you need.. I have got everything working perfect on the phone but it took some time and effort on my part..

PS> I am not saying don't post for help.. I am simply saying dont just sit and cry about it and post that your going back to MR4.16 b/c your icons dont work or something.. Look around I am sure you will find solutions..

This post has been thanked 1 times.