PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 09:48 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
Like I said wasnt for the people trying to ask for help.. But in the mist of those there is the people saying that b/c icons dont work or this doesnt work they going back to WM6.1 .. I was trying to let them know that almost every problem can be figured out.. So dont give up just b/c you cant find it right away.. =]
i kinda sounded like an @ss, wasnt my intention.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
Prob is that I don't want a password - do you know how to change the wallpaper on the lock screen? It's ugly
No I never tried to change the background. Oh come on its not that bad hehe

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-22-2009, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

how do you change the themes of Touchflo n titanium? i might b old on this and ppl have said it before probably but i want sumthing more livelier than the black with just having pic in da background

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 04-22-2009, 09:50 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
What does the nue power cab do? I had the other two.
correct battery percentages.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:51 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
afaik, the only problems were with the OK button always being an X. But the one that I posted a link to has fixed it. So when you are in today settings it should have an OK, instead of an X all the time.
I dont have that problem.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:53 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
how do you change the themes of Touchflo n titanium? i might b old on this and ppl have said it before probably but i want sumthing more livelier than the black with just having pic in da background
the same way as TF3d
Old 04-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
correct battery percentages.
Is that needed with the new tsowen cab for 6.5? Was the lack of nuepower the reason for the ok button missing and the really small x? Id rather ask then keep installing uninstalling. I liked the original tsowen better then the 6.5 version.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
the same way as TF3d
Oh im asking how do you change the TF3d theme
Old 04-22-2009, 10:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

jah8551 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I don't believe its uninstallable ? You can disable it however with advanced config. I've installed the Black one over the white one..But I do not believe its uninstallable. Someone correct me if Im wrong please.If you need directions to disable it click the link in my signature. Theres a guide to disabling the dialer.
awesome, thank you, worked perfect
Old 04-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint (employee)

Dragonman is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Dragonman

I need a mostly stable bug free ROM since as a Sprint Rep I use my phone as a demo with customers. I flashed Mighty 4.16 and other than a couple very minor issues it works perfect and allows me to show customers the possibilities with what is my favorite device yet.

To all you veteran flashers with this rquirement in mind , in your opinion would flashing to Mighty 5 be a mistake? Should I wait a bit for bug fixes, or is the Mighty 5 "ready for the show"?

Thanks in advance for any input.

BTW The speed improvement in Mighty 4.16 is truly unbelievable over the stock ROM, Is Migthy 5 as fast?

Thanks to Mighty Mike and Lil Rico for all the hard work!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development