PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Mike and Rico let me take a minute to say this is a great ROM and I would like to thank you on behalf of everyone here. You both have done a really good job with this, all your hours of hard work has led to this fine work of art. Thank you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

deeznut2 is keeping up the good workdeeznut2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Use this:
The version I posted already has the 5mb increase cooked into it. But, thanks anyways.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Lurker

smjneal is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Make sure you look back to the SD card unlocker post. I forgot to use the .exe file to unlock and just put the phone in boot loader mode. I thought it was stuck there but I just popped the sd card out put the ROM on it after naming it RAPHIMG.ruu and then put it back in bootloader again and this time it loaded the ROM. Make sure you take the unlocker RAPHIMG file off the SD Card before you put the ROM file on named the exact same name. Just read both posts.. the one for the SD card unlocker and Mighty Mikes post 1 of this thread about putting the ROM on an SD card. and you should be fine. To put the phone in bootloader mode you have to hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time while you stick the stylus in the soft reset hole momentarily.
Okay, I moved the MIGHTY5_04.21.09r file over to my pocket PC's storage card, renamed it RAPHIMG.ruu, and used the .exe file to take the phone to boot loader mode. It just stays on the tricolor screen and nothing happens. Did I improperly extract the MM5? If so, how do I properly extract it? Save it? Open it?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTEC4ME View Post
another bug report:

When going into the Phone menu, the side scroll bar is cut off.
and also when scrolling down the lists of call history/speed dials, the names overlap each other and gets distorted.
I attached a pic to clarify:
I have the same issue. What I do is just press to the right to change from M(mobile) to T(text) and it refreshes the list or fixes it. Just click on the contacts soft key(left) that works fine.

Like Mike said post your UC if you find a bug!

I just clear storaged and everything seems fine except for the contact list issue.

Last edited by Cochoz; 04-21-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

RECAPING 1.1

Hitting a brick wall? Ticked?

Well then read this post! =D>

I figured I'd help out a bit and post this a few times today. 3 things have popped up alot. If anyone thinks I shouldn't post a few times tonight to help out, let me know.

--Voice Command is not in this Edition, but there is a cab

--S2u2 doesn't play well currently with winmo 6.5

--To turn on TF3D goto "Start > Settings > Today > itmes >" as the Mighty King says

--6.5 is different. take a little time and mess with it a little.

--Getting weather on your today menu! From Wasney's post and works!
"Weather slide from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

--Louder ringer fix according to the gospel of Mixxy
"search for "ppcgeeks audiopara" in google...and experiment"

--Make sure you hard reset after you flash, somehow in the past it resolves some bugs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 04-21-2009, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

symyn is keeping up the good worksymyn is keeping up the good work

Mighty, thanks for this ROM it is working great on Verizon. I have 48MB of free ram on a fresh boot which is very good for this phone.

Love the 6.5 Themes, very fun and festive.

I have installed all of my normal programs, slingbox, nuetools, TT7, etc... and this rom just flies.

Thanks again!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Lurker

smjneal is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Make sure you look back to the SD card unlocker post. I forgot to use the .exe file to unlock and just put the phone in boot loader mode. I thought it was stuck there but I just popped the sd card out put the ROM on it after naming it RAPHIMG.ruu and then put it back in bootloader again and this time it loaded the ROM. Make sure you take the unlocker RAPHIMG file off the SD Card before you put the ROM file on named the exact same name. Just read both posts.. the one for the SD card unlocker and Mighty Mikes post 1 of this thread about putting the ROM on an SD card. and you should be fine. To put the phone in bootloader mode you have to hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time while you stick the stylus in the soft reset hole momentarily.
Not sure I ever correctly extracted MM5. Do I "save" "Open" or what when I first click on the file? My computer says it is unable to open because it is not an archived file, so I saved it to a folder, and just moved it over to my storage card. When I used the .exe on the Pro to go into boot loader mode, it gave me the tricolor screen, but didn't do anything else.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

Also why does my phone ring through the blue tooth headset now and not the phone?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjneal View Post
Okay, I moved the MIGHTY5_04.21.09r file over to my pocket PC's storage card, renamed it RAPHIMG.ruu, and used the .exe file to take the phone to boot loader mode. It just stays on the tricolor screen and nothing happens. Did I improperly extract the MM5? If so, how do I properly extract it? Save it? Open it?
Sounds like you're way off base. You need to un-RAR the file you downloaded, and pull out the NBH file and put THAT on your memory card, naming it RAPHIMG.NBH not .RUU. Then enter the bootloader.

Anyway, now I'm having the same notification problems I had with PhantomROM and the cooked ROM. After a period of time notifications start failing, and the Sounds & Notifications panel informs me that my ringtones are corrupt (which they definitely are not). This has happened on every 21501 build I've used. Anyone have a solution?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Lurker

smjneal is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Sounds like you're way off base. You need to un-RAR the file you downloaded, and pull out the NBH file and put THAT on your memory card, naming it RAPHIMG.NBH not .RUU. Then enter the bootloader.

Anyway, now I'm having the same notification problems I had with PhantomROM and the cooked ROM. After a period of time notifications start failing, and the Sounds & Notifications panel informs me that my ringtones are corrupt (which they definitely are not). This has happened on every 21501 build I've used. Anyone have a solution?
How do I un-rar a file? What do I use to open it?

Last edited by smjneal; 04-21-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development