smjneal
Lurker

smjneal is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Make sure you look back to the SD card unlocker post. I forgot to use the .exe file to unlock and just put the phone in boot loader mode. I thought it was stuck there but I just popped the sd card out put the ROM on it after naming it RAPHIMG.ruu and then put it back in bootloader again and this time it loaded the ROM. Make sure you take the unlocker RAPHIMG file off the SD Card before you put the ROM file on named the exact same name. Just read both posts.. the one for the SD card unlocker and Mighty Mikes post 1 of this thread about putting the ROM on an SD card. and you should be fine. To put the phone in bootloader mode you have to hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time while you stick the stylus in the soft reset hole momentarily.
Not sure I ever correctly extracted MM5. Do I "save" "Open" or what when I first click on the file? My computer says it is unable to open because it is not an archived file, so I saved it to a folder, and just moved it over to my storage card. When I used the .exe on the Pro to go into boot loader mode, it gave me the tricolor screen, but didn't do anything else.