PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 04:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

calh22a is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Anyone experiencing problems trying to install Titanium Weather after flashing MightyRom5? Keep getting this message ".mscr and .mortrun extentions registered. please run any or read manual". Any help greatly appreciated
Old 04-21-2009, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

techboss is keeping up the good worktechboss is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Darn, everyone is ignoring everyone elses questions.... Someone know the answer to this...

Again, its not that I need it to be faster.. Its good now. Want to know if I can benefit from it. No guesses please!!
Mike has already answered this (several pages ago). In his opinion, all the performance tweaks are already in the ROM, although that is not to say that some additional adjustments may make it perform better.

I know there are a lot of messages in this thread to read, but it would help keep the signal to noise ratio down if everyone would do their homework before posting a question.
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Unfortunately HTC Notifications is meant for TF3D2.

Therefore it doesn't link to the email tab when you click on the email notification.

If you were using the titanium plugin (windows mobile today screen) it opens right into your email screen.

Oh the downsides of having a much nicer notifications menu lol
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Make sure you look back to the SD card unlocker post. I forgot to use the .exe file to unlock and just put the phone in boot loader mode. I thought it was stuck there but I just popped the sd card out put the ROM on it after naming it RAPHIMG.ruu and then put it back in bootloader again and this time it loaded the ROM. Make sure you take the unlocker RAPHIMG file off the SD Card before you put the ROM file on named the exact same name. Just read both posts.. the one for the SD card unlocker and Mighty Mikes post 1 of this thread about putting the ROM on an SD card. and you should be fine. To put the phone in bootloader mode you have to hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time while you stick the stylus in the soft reset hole momentarily.
I would reccommend this for anyone new to flashing ROM's, for me it has shown to be the fastest, and most reliable way to flash a ROM. To the person having problems flashing, please post if you are still having trouble.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

techboss is keeping up the good worktechboss is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by calh22a View Post
Anyone experiencing problems trying to install Titanium Weather after flashing MightyRom5? Keep getting this message ".mscr and .mortrun extentions registered. please run any or read manual". Any help greatly appreciated
+1 same issue. Researching now.

Fix from XDA-Developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=163)

"There's a mortscript shortcut in \windows\startup, just delete it. I have it set up so that on first run of weather setup that the link is deleted, but if you had a previous install then the reg value for first run may not have been reset to remove it."

I moved the \windows\startup\autodataconfig file out to a different directory and soft reset. The message no longer appears at boot and Titanium Weather still seems to operate properly.

Last edited by techboss; 04-21-2009 at 04:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

HackerSG is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Unfortunately HTC Notifications is meant for TF3D2.

Therefore it doesn't link to the email tab when you click on the email notification.

If you were using the titanium plugin (windows mobile today screen) it opens right into your email screen.

Oh the downsides of having a much nicer notifications menu lol
Alright, i can learn to live with it. I do like it, but just wish it would link directly into the email when it tells me that i have email.

Thanks for all your help today. got that HTC Black installed with the help of another member and i'm all good to go!

Love the rom
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboss View Post
Mike has already answered this (several pages ago). In his opinion, all the performance tweaks are already in the ROM, although that is not to say that some additional adjustments may make it perform better.

I know there are a lot of messages in this thread to read, but it would help keep the signal to noise ratio down if everyone would do their homework before posting a question.
Agreed Tech....

A lotta posts are starting to become redundant. This thread moves way too fast

Btw, i just wanted to personally thank you for your contribution. You sir... are fantastic!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

deeznut2 is keeping up the good workdeeznut2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasney View Post
So far mine works perfectly...I don't know what people are installing, but I have a TON of things and it runs great.
Same here, good job MightyMike and everyone else involved in this rom. I have a lot of programs installed including rhodium manilla, topaz volume, and rhodium comm manager and everything works great. I had couple problems, but i figured ways around them. For instance device lock 1.2 worked for a little bit then it started to seem buggy. It started appearing twice even with easy unlock checked. So i decided to use the default lock to prompt a password after 5 mins and it works perfectly.

The only issue i can't figure out and i've had it with every 6.5 rom i've used is after installing voice command holding the send button on my headphones won't initiate it. the voice command works great though, im using version 1.6.20771. anyone else having this issue?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wasney is keeping up the good workWasney is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyroasty View Post
Just curious... I upgraded today, but I am so used to having my weather and other things on the HTC TF3d that was in prior Mike roms... where can I download tf3d??

Go to Start>Settings>Today and then the Items tab at the bottom. Select "TouchFlo 3D" and then exit the settings.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

The ringer volume seems low. Is there a fix for this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development