View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 04:12 PM
Scrotum
Regular 'Geeker

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Make sure you look back to the SD card unlocker post. I forgot to use the .exe file to unlock and just put the phone in boot loader mode. I thought it was stuck there but I just popped the sd card out put the ROM on it after naming it RAPHIMG.ruu and then put it back in bootloader again and this time it loaded the ROM. Make sure you take the unlocker RAPHIMG file off the SD Card before you put the ROM file on named the exact same name. Just read both posts.. the one for the SD card unlocker and Mighty Mikes post 1 of this thread about putting the ROM on an SD card. and you should be fine. To put the phone in bootloader mode you have to hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time while you stick the stylus in the soft reset hole momentarily.
I would reccommend this for anyone new to flashing ROM's, for me it has shown to be the fastest, and most reliable way to flash a ROM. To the person having problems flashing, please post if you are still having trouble.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~
This post has been thanked 1 times.