PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjneal View Post
I'm new here, and I hope you can help. I can't seem to get my MightyRom5 installed.
I have a Sprint HTC Touch Pro, My Pc is running XP Home Edition. I've unlocked it (CMONEX) succesfully. I've unzipped the RUU on my computer. downloaded the MightyRom5 to my computer, and moved it to the RUU folder. I have hooked up my Pro with the USB cable, and started the RUU executable, I tell it to run, and I get Error(240): File Open. The update utility can not open the requested file. Please check your update utility.

I have tried to install minus my micro SD card and still get the same message.
I have gone to connections and disabled advanced communications under activesync and still get the same message.

Please help.
EDIT: I changed the name of the file ext. I gave you the wrong one
Make sure you look back to the SD card unlocker post. I forgot to use the .exe file to unlock and just put the phone in boot loader mode. I thought it was stuck there but I just popped the sd card out put the ROM on it after naming it RAPHIMG.nbh and then put it back in bootloader again and this time it loaded the ROM. Make sure you take the unlocker RAPHIMG file off the SD Card before you put the ROM file on renamed the exact same name (RAPHIMG.nbh). Just read both posts.. the one for the SD card unlocker and Mighty Mikes post 1 of this thread about putting the ROM on an SD card. and you should be fine. To put the phone in bootloader mode you have to hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time while you stick the stylus in the soft reset hole momentarily.

Last edited by Tech Addiction; 04-21-2009 at 04:52 PM.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Windows lock screen doesn't like to play nice with the htc dialer.
Might want to try phonex by iconsoft ... that dialer plays nice with pocketshield... which is another lock screen application... there is no incoming caller delay to ring time...

pocketshield isnt officially compatible with WM 6.5 but iconsoft is

http://www.iconsoft.com/

Last edited by itouch24; 04-21-2009 at 04:21 PM.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

VTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
\

This is not rom related.

It's a windows mobile 6.5 / htc phone canvas issue.

I rather have that then using the stock dialer.
so im assuming there is no fix for this?
is there something you can recommend instead of the stock dialer?
Old 04-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just noticed something but im not sure if its been mentioned. In landscape view, when a text message comes in the notification box pops up and it off line. Its centered, but the box itself is off to the right.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 04-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

For the users experiencing random shutdown of opera;

this is due to the newest flash package from 6.5. It seems not to play very well with the build of opera.

I haven't looked into variations of different opera builds, although in due time.

For all your flash viewing needs, please use IE. it renders flash far more superior than opera.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ghostyroasty is keeping up the good workghostyroasty is keeping up the good work

Just curious... I upgraded today, but I am so used to having my weather and other things on the HTC TF3d that was in prior Mike roms... where can I download tf3d??
Old 04-21-2009, 04:02 PM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjneal View Post
I'm new here, and I hope you can help. I can't seem to get my MightyRom5 installed.
I have a Sprint HTC Touch Pro, My Pc is running XP Home Edition. I've unlocked it (CMONEX) succesfully. I've unzipped the RUU on my computer. downloaded the MightyRom5 to my computer, and moved it to the RUU folder. I have hooked up my Pro with the USB cable, and started the RUU executable, I tell it to run, and I get Error(240): File Open. The update utility can not open the requested file. Please check your update utility.

I have tried to install minus my micro SD card and still get the same message.
I have gone to connections and disabled advanced communications under activesync and still get the same message.

Please help.
Did you make sure that after you extracted the MM5 download to your Desktop that you copied and pasted the (RUU_signed.nbh) only file from there to the extracted RUU dowload files on your Desktop? Now you connect you phone via USB and Its then that you run the Utility.exe that is also located in the RUU extracted files. Heres a very good explanation:
You now need to obtain the ROM Update Utility (RUU) which can be found here. Extract the RUU folder to somewhere on your hard drive, like your desktop. Then copy the custom ROM file (RUU_signed.nbh) to the RUU folder you just extracted. For example, the RUU folder is at C:\RUU and the custom ROM is located at C:\RUU\RUU_signed.nbh . Touch Pro bootloader screen while connected to PC via USB

Power off your phone by holding the power button down until you get this message:
“Power will be turned off, and you may lose data if you have not saved them. Do you want to continue?”
Choose “Yes” and the phone will shut off. Now, hold the down power and volume down button at the same time until you see the tri-color bootloader screen. Then connect your phone via USB cable to your computer. The picture to the right shows what your screen should look right before flashing.
Once you’ve got everything hooked up correctly, run the ROMUpdateUtility.exe program inside of the ROM Utility Updater folder (e.g. C:\RUU\ROMUpdateUtility.exe). Follow the onscreen instructions to flash the custom ROM to your phone. Reboot your phone at the end and you’re finished. Enjoy the new custom ROM!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:08 PM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyroasty View Post
Just curious... I upgraded today, but I am so used to having my weather and other things on the HTC TF3d that was in prior Mike roms... where can I download tf3d??
I too miss my Weather tab on my Today screen. I tried to find it in the phone and the only thing I come with is MSN Weather. I guess liked seeing the bright sunshine on sunny day and the rain and the windshield on rainy days and also the clouds.LOL
Old 04-21-2009, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

idaman is keeping up the good workidaman is keeping up the good work

the text messages now have an even farther input delay with this rom, and have to wait excessively long for it to catch up to my typing, is there a fix for this?

Old 04-21-2009, 04:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Turn on touchflo 3d guys. Start > Settings > Today > itmes >
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development