PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

remission is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Thanks, I actually found the Sprint Nav cab file earlier so I have that working good, and Ill try your MMS file Hopefully I can get it working too.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

remission is a n00b

I went ahead and installed the cab for the MMS, I wanted to mention again I am with Boost Mobile. Will this change to Sprintpcs in the address txt make a difference?

Thanks!
Old 05-10-2010, 03:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianPAdams View Post
I had this happen a few times as well. It happened with FF and with the Official Release. I flashed back to stock, let it boot and configure, did a clear storage, let it boot and configure and then flashed back to FF, let it boot and configure, then cleared storage and boot and configure and everything works fine now. This isn't a problem with the ROM specifically, just with your flash. This one really does seem to need a flash back to stock first.

Fantastic job Mighty! FF is my favorite ROM ever! And with Cookie's HomeTab I might just be able to hold out for WP7..
wrong thread bro. this is the touch pro MR thread.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:14 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by remission View Post
I went ahead and installed the cab for the MMS, I wanted to mention again I am with Boost Mobile. Will this change to Sprintpcs in the address txt make a difference?

Thanks!
you have to change the mms server setting to boost settings. there are threads on this subject. here's one http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=76245
Old 05-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CoffeyLover is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to CoffeyLover Send a message via Skype™ to CoffeyLover

So I am trying to d/l the MightyROM 6 Herman and the link is broken Does anyone know whats up with it? Or can anyone provide me with a mirror perhaps?
Old 05-11-2010, 01:08 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeyLover View Post
So I am trying to d/l the MightyROM 6 Herman and the link is broken Does anyone know whats up with it? Or can anyone provide me with a mirror perhaps?
link is 1 page back
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkInTheTrunk View Post
is there an ETA on when the links will be back up? i'm looking to upgrade my touch pro to mightyrom6 - sick of factory phone
You won't be sad you did!! The TP1 becomes SO much better because of it... and the TP2 even MORE SO!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!
Old 05-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
It's already up.

www.LilRico.com/MightyROM

I just changed the entire directory...
THANK YOU soooooo much!!!

Am I correct that the last link at the bottom would be the most recent and stable to download and flash with on my Verizon CDMA TP1? Thanks
Old 05-11-2010, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6900

chunnel is just getting started

I am tethering via Wifi to my PC without problem. However, my wife's computer which is XP cannot see this Wifi connection. She can see all the other Wifi connections that I can see and has no problem logging into any Wifi network when she has the proper Key. I do know that on my Win 7 machine the icon for my Touch Pro is different than the normal icon so it appears that it is broadcasting differently, but beyond that I don't have any idea. I have tried creating the connection manually on her machine using the SSID and the Key but that didn't work either.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:47 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
THANK YOU soooooo much!!!

Am I correct that the last link at the bottom would be the most recent and stable to download and flash with on my Verizon CDMA TP1? Thanks
correct
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development