PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I stopped using SPB back up because its caused me issues in the past. It's definitely something you got on there though because if it was something with the ROM it would be happening to me too. Only thing I can suggest is uninstall each thing and then see if it works to find the culprit software.
Yeah you're right maybe it has to do with SPB. I'll probably have to uninstall everything or just hard reset and take it from there. I need to backup my text messages and contacts/call history etc..Is PIM backup good enough for this?
Old 04-22-2009, 07:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
Yeah you're right maybe it has to do with SPB. I'll probably have to uninstall everything or just hard reset and take it from there. I need to backup my text messages and contacts/call history etc..Is PIM backup good enough for this?
Yes I like PIMBackup. I'm now using the new Microsoft My Phone service though. I tell ya it backs up everything, even music and videos lol

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-22-2009, 07:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600, 6700, Mogul, Diamond and now Touch Pro

kndracing is keeping up the good workkndracing is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ege View Post
I'm hoping someone will answer this, as I've posted this before with no response.

First off, I'd like to say how much I love this ROM. I was using Mighty's Copper ROM, and jumped on this one as soon as I saw it was out. Coupled with SPB Mobile Shell 3 (!), I'm extremely happy with my Touch Pro.

Ever since I moved to a 6.5 ROM, however, my appointments in Outlook are all screwed up. The problems only show up on my phone, not on my desktop Outlook 2007. My "All Day" appointments now show up on the day of the appointment and the day after. Also, if I make these appointments recur more than once, like a birthday, they disappear from every view except the day view.

Is anyone else experiencing this?? I've double checked to make sure there are no filters on, applied the latest Daylight Savings Time fix from MS, and done a thorough search of this and other sites. The problems are manifesting in both the stock calendar app and Pocket Informant.

Thanks!!

I have searched ten pages since you posted this and do not see a response...ANYONE? I too am having this issue. BUT it has been an issue with several other ROM's and I thought it was Pocket Informant so I quit installing it - yet every time I flash a new rom, it appears again. I thne thought it was my Outlook on my laptop so I went through and fixed every appointment before I flashed and the problem is still there - now only worse. Alll of my re-occuring appointments are only showing the day the original was entered...birthdays are not showing up and yes, they show on two days.

Can anyone else confirm or offer a suggestion. I even uninstalled PI and they are still off.

Mike andRico - other than this minor issue, been running this ROM for 24 hours now and gotta say AWESOME! Runiing great! Thanks guys!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:59 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilstrider View Post
I know your marine but any chance you or someone you know can make a sweet air force theme?
all you have to do is go to well PM me and Ill send ya the link.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:00 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post

With this new M5 21501 super ROM you have 2 home screens, why not Toggle between the 2 home screens easy and fast, well you can with "TFDetacher".... Change has come with "TFDetacher", the software is below, thanks to thx1200 at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480475.........
cool, any chance of getting the moon phases?
Old 04-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

All,

I am thinking of switching from copper to Mighty5...but it seems there is a lot of discussion about taskbar customization messing up certain things in the rom. I am someone who NEEDS these icons on the taskbar..I cant stand the default WinMo ones. If I flash Mighty5, will I encounter issues with installing custom icons, specifically TSOwens?

Thanks for any info

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 04-22-2009, 08:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dzags is just getting started

I didn't have any problems using tsowens icons with MR5.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:24 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Hi,

It HAS to be something you've installed. This does NOT happen with me. My volumes work fine. Please post exactly what customizations you have installed.
i second that, if your going to post bugs your gonna need to post your installs also.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
All,

I am thinking of switching from copper to Mighty5...but it seems there is a lot of discussion about taskbar customization messing up certain things in the rom. I am someone who NEEDS these icons on the taskbar..I cant stand the default WinMo ones. If I flash Mighty5, will I encounter issues with installing custom icons, specifically TSOwens?

Thanks for any info
I installed a copy of TSOwens taskbar. The issues that I noticed is that when you click on the icons - it will bring up your notifications. Before I installed the taskbar it would show the battery in this screen and you could click on that to bring up the bat bar. I found this was gone once it installed. Everything else seemed to have worked but that bugged me so I don't have it anymore. Prob gonna wait till they are updated for the new builds. I agree the default icons are just awful - I almost flashed back to the older build but figure this is going to be the new standard. I am starting to get used to it and I think I will like everything better in the long run.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:26 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Yes I like PIMBackup. I'm now using the new Microsoft My Phone service though. I tell ya it backs up everything, even music and videos lol
still waiting for my invite....kinda g@y if ya ask me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development