PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/AT&T Tilt
Carrier: Verizon/AT&T

dsireme is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 11th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [TOUCH PRO EDITION] [UC Compatible]

Ignore my last message, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I was trying to send the messages all this time while plugged in to the PC.
I can send to Verizon people now but not AT&T. I have to look in to that more but at least I can send. Sorry for the inconvence but sometimes you have to look stupid to figure something out.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: WM 6.5 lock and slide to answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMaster2008 View Post
Hi;

The thing i like most is the WM6.5 slide to unlock combined with AutoLock Screen (v 1.7E). The phone autolock on wakeup. It's perfect.

The only problem i found and would like to know if somebody came up with a solution is the dialer slide to answer that overrides the WM slide to answer.
I searched here an found many people asking about it but the only solution i found is to disable the dialer skin. However, on another thread (can't remeber where) somebody says that disable it wasn't a good idea because it can cause some other problems.

Anyways, the stock slide to answer is pretty nice but the dialer itself is ugly as hell.

Is there anything we can do to disable the slide to answer of the skin?
If it's a WM 6.5 ROM and WM has a very nice slide to answer why we need another one? I know the WM one will just appear if the phone is locked, however if the phone is out of my pocket and unlocked, i probabily won't press the answer key by mistake.
Also, we have to consider that if (in my case) the phone locks itself after a few seconds on stand by, i probabily will always have to "slide to answer".
Just as you said, after installing the AutoLock, when I receive a call I see both slide to answers competing with each other. Is there a way to disable any one of them (I like both) So, if I can disable either or, I'll be good.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Naveronski is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Naveronski Send a message via AIM to Naveronski Send a message via MSN to Naveronski Send a message via Yahoo to Naveronski
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

I can't wait for the new release. I just got my TP back from having the keyboard replaced and want to flash it!
Old 06-29-2009, 08:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

CodeMaster2008 is a n00b
Re: WM 6.5 lock and slide to answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
Just as you said, after installing the AutoLock, when I receive a call I see both slide to answers competing with each other. Is there a way to disable any one of them (I like both) So, if I can disable either or, I'll be good.
You just asked the million dolar question
The workaround i found is uncheck the "WM6.5 new lock" box.
The "Slide to answer" from the dialer will work well and instead of the "slide to unlock" which is pretty nice you now have the "old and ugly unlock" button and... A NEW BUG:

With the new WM6.5 "slide to unlock" i can slide out the keyboard and the phone will keep locked as expected, however, with the "unlock button", if i slide the keyboard the phone will automatically unlock itself.

Well, nothing is perfect
Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

stiridaz is a n00b
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Hey this rom is great....My only complaint so far is that the micro card encryption option isn't there is there a way to download this feature? It's in case you loose the phone noone can view the contents of the micro card unless its in this phone....
Old 06-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
I can't wait for the new release.
I can't wait either...ooh I guess I can cause I been doing it...!O!
We will maybe see one or two more MR5 releases before the long awaited MR6...
Old 06-29-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mongoose107 is just getting started

Mighty Mike, Could you please on the next update look into why windows media player dont play all my mp3 just certain ones. the old music player in 6.1 played any mp3. As I updated to 6.5 some of my newer downloaded mp3 doest not play. Does anyone have an answer to this?
Old 06-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose107 View Post
Mighty Mike, Could you please on the next update look into why windows media player dont play all my mp3 just certain ones. the old music player in 6.1 played any mp3. As I updated to 6.5 some of my newer downloaded mp3 doest not play. Does anyone have an answer to this?
You may have to reload them from your computer if you bought the mp3's online, I have to do that when I flash to a new ROM with a different build. I don't have problem with songs that I burned from CD. The funny thingis it doesn't do that to all the music I download, only certain files, like 20% of the songs I have downloaded have that problem.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Verizon

HTC_Noob is a n00b

I can't wait to try this rom when I get my HTC all setup to install roms. I have heard alot of good things about this rom and I am excited to try it out.

I read on the next update list that backlight settings will be available. Believe it or not, that is what i'm actually looking forward to the most. The screen gets to bright for me when I am in a dim room and I would like to lower the light settings. I believe that would also help the battery life and maybe that is why MightyMike's new 6.0 version is lasting alot longer on the battery.

Anyhow I wanted to say thanks to the author of this rom and all the roms I try out I will donate to their paypal account
Old 06-30-2009, 04:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

turqsandpurps is a n00b
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickgsx View Post
you try function > spacebar > scroll to abc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
What intrigues/baffles me is my inability to disable the word suggestion thing that pop ups when im typing via the hardware keyboard. Anyone have any insight into this? TIA.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I finally flashed for the first time (MR5) and everything is good so far. I'm just having troubles with typing with the hardware keyboard and the T9 pops up. I've tried the FN>Spacebar>ABC, but it only reverts back after the message is done and sent. Word completion settings are off (via INPUT in SETTINGS). I don't want to turn off T9 completely (as instructed in another thread concerning changes in the registry) because I like how when I type the first letter of my recipient, it shows up on the bottom (above the software keyboard). The T9 doesn't pop up at all when I use the software keyboard though (currently using Finger Keyboard 2.1). Can anyone help me out? I've searched all over and can't seem to find a solution to this.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development