View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 03:23 PM
rtandon87
PPCGeeks Regular

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 lock and slide to answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMaster2008 View Post
Hi;

The thing i like most is the WM6.5 slide to unlock combined with AutoLock Screen (v 1.7E). The phone autolock on wakeup. It's perfect.

The only problem i found and would like to know if somebody came up with a solution is the dialer slide to answer that overrides the WM slide to answer.
I searched here an found many people asking about it but the only solution i found is to disable the dialer skin. However, on another thread (can't remeber where) somebody says that disable it wasn't a good idea because it can cause some other problems.

Anyways, the stock slide to answer is pretty nice but the dialer itself is ugly as hell.

Is there anything we can do to disable the slide to answer of the skin?
If it's a WM 6.5 ROM and WM has a very nice slide to answer why we need another one? I know the WM one will just appear if the phone is locked, however if the phone is out of my pocket and unlocked, i probabily won't press the answer key by mistake.
Also, we have to consider that if (in my case) the phone locks itself after a few seconds on stand by, i probabily will always have to "slide to answer".
Just as you said, after installing the AutoLock, when I receive a call I see both slide to answers competing with each other. Is there a way to disable any one of them (I like both) So, if I can disable either or, I'll be good.