PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 12:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

xitanul is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

is anyone elses screen sort of freezing for a little bit after sending a text and then trying to close the window? this is getting quite annoying, and the only problem i really have with mightyrom5
Old 06-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDA3440 View Post
I have been trying to search this MONSTEROUS thread (awesome BTW) to find some info specific to the Alarm clock function in TF3D vs. Notification Alerts.

It seems the alarm clock triggers an alert, and the alert sound/notification setting in WM 6.5 overrides the TF3d alarm clock function. This means that if the sound in Sounds/Notifications for "REMINDERS" is set to none, no matter how you set the alarm clock in TF3D, it only follows what is in Sounds/Notifications for the REMINDER event.

I am able to replicate this readily... anyone else encounter this issue?

Running on a BELL HTC Touch Pro.

Thanks!

EDIT: I noticed that if I reboot the phone, the TF3D alarm does work, although it first goes through the reminder rule instead of just playing the alarm sound I selected... any change requires a reboot.
This just happened when copper 1001 came out, and this rom, all previous roms worked just fine...
this alarm the default ring, Im able to change it, but the one I choose don't play,
So yes I had to use the reminder, I like alarm-dawn, it works just fine..
So it will probably be fixed for the next release...
This 6.5 rom is fast and great... so just hang in there...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 06-24-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Has anyone had problems with Worldcard Mobile? When I hit the 'capture' button, the camera does not open up for me...

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 06-24-2009, 07:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, TP2, Pre, Pixi

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitanul View Post
is anyone elses screen sort of freezing for a little bit after sending a text and then trying to close the window? this is getting quite annoying, and the only problem i really have with mightyrom5
I had the same problem, Delete all your messages. soft reset and see if that helps. it just freezes trying to load my huge conversations
Old 06-24-2009, 08:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by doireallyhavetodothis View Post
I've looked around but I can't find the answer to my question so let me ask here. How do I change the list of items on the "Home" page? I'd like quick access to my camera and web browser.
you need something like Showaco Chrome Editor. Id give you the cab or link, but im on my phone. search here or at xda to find it.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 06-24-2009, 08:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

dividebyzero is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
Has anyone had problems with Worldcard Mobile? When I hit the 'capture' button, the camera does not open up for me...
It'll do this for a number of reasons.

First make sure you're on the latest version of MR5.

Next check to see what size your page pool is. Some higher values on some carriers with some programs will make this happen. Try reflashing with a lower value.

But before you do that. Try a task manager and just see how much crap you got running at once.

Have you tried running it after a soft reset? That might help too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dividebyzero is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
you need something like Showaco Chrome Editor. Id give you the cab or link, but im on my phone. search here or at xda to find it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

There's some other programs there you should get too. All gold!
Old 06-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCGeeks4ME View Post
Hi,

I just flashed 06.09.09 and installed Opera 9.7 Beta. It works great, but the "launch Internet browser" link in TF3D doesn't work. How can I fix this?

I'm sure it's somewhere in this topic, but the search won't let me search for "9.7," which makes it a bit difficult to find.

Also, is there a way to make the zoom ring work again?

Thanks!
here's to change 9.7 to launch from the tf3d tab.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71227

EDIT: If you're running MR5 LITE then there's no renaming (see link) necessary as Opera isn't installed in the ROM. Just copy the files as shown in the link.

not sure on the zoom ring...

Last edited by Kliptik; 06-24-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vzw htc touch pro

petec920 is a n00b

i have a random question ive been searching with no luck but i installed the might rom 5.0L and i dont see any setting for the g sensor any ideas does it still have the functionality of the g sensor if not how could i put it on the phone again.... also would i be able to set it up in a way that when i turn the phone when its closed the screen will also turn? thanks alot in advance
Old 06-25-2009, 01:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & Mogul 6800

airdog is a n00b
Unhappy Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Hey all, I just flashed my Sprint Touch Pro with MightyRom 5 and like McDonald's.... "I'm Lovin It"

Aside from the stock settings/programs in MightyRom 5
I have installed sms160, MightyRom EZInput, Arcsoft 5.0.82.79, Sprint Navigation, Sprite Terminator, and Sprite Backup.

The phone works great but when I start Sprite Backup it goes to the "Preparing for backup" (Finalizing backup index) screen and counts up to about 27 or 28 seconds and then it crashes and returns to the main screen on the phone.

Is anyone else having any issues with Sprite Backup (HTC Upgrade Special ver. 6.5.4, Build 16) and the latest version of Mightyom 5 ???

Thanks in advance!!!

P.S. TO: Mighty Mike - You'll be getting a donation from me soon!

-
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development