PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

typex is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I flashed this rom this morning and was liking it alot and now it's crawling slow everything is laggin right after my first slowish txt message is when I began to notice the probs now is almost unusable reverting back to stock and then Flashing probably back to MR5 which was working fine.

Last edited by typex; 07-08-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good work

You guys must not run a lot of apps. After installing 6.5, I have come across 2 programs so far that will not run: G Trigger and nueKBlight. Bummer. I really need both of these. Likely back to MR4 for me.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well, after clearing out my 72 Threads in my text messaging inbox, it's running incredibly faster now. Looks like I'll be clearing my inbox a tad more frequently.

Thanks for the help guys.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:37 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Man, Im loving this, been on it the second it was released.. Im getting no keyboard lag, it dont freez when exiting messages via ok or x, the screen shuts off the way I want it, 1 min backlight and 2 minute screen off. Its just rocking and rolling for me. :u awesome Job Mighty......
Old 07-08-2009, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
TYVM MIGHTY!

That's a pretty sweet screen... Any app to make the text that font!!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Did you back up your text messaging with pimbackup or do you have alot of text messages like over 15 Conversations? because I hear that can cause lagging. So you should probably clear your textmessages..or do a hard reset and then dont back up your text messages with pimpbackup
Yeah see this is one of those things that I am aware of. I have ZERO text messages (and have never restored a single thing - always from scratch) and I just tried writing one and it was laggier than I've seen on any rom I've tried. I wish I was making this stuff up but I'm not.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

any way to turn off this section ? with the red x IE the notification screen please

Old 07-08-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work

@heydjbobby74: What all Titanium plugins do you have installed?

I had that issue sometime back, using TitaniumWeather, ATFavePeople (ATContacts, whatever its called now lol), and Taskanium. I removed them all, then installed them in the order of TitaniumWeather, ATFavePeople, Taskanium, added the updated mortscript, and it worked for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
OK I am frustrated!!! I really want to use Titanium but I cant get the Titanium weather to work!!! Does anyone using Mighty ROM 6 have titanium weather working, and if so, could you help me out...? Someone in another post said the url is no longer working so i went to the other url I posted a few minutes ago.

This is what I have done so far:

Titanium Weather Updated 4/14/09: Version 3a released.

Original Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51#post3304751 (Released by showaco)

*Note: Showaco's version is for VGA. QVGA users can get Titanium Weather from mnemonique here.

Installation and Setup Instructions:
  • Disable Titanium (Start>Settings>Today>Items>uncheck Windows Default).
  • Install TitaniumWeather_v3a.cab.
  • Soft reset.
  • Re-enable Titanium.
  • You will now have a panel titled "Titanium Weather". Scroll down to it and tap the right soft key, which is "Menu".
  • Select your options in "Forecast Options/Setup", and "Panel Display Options".
  • Go back to the main menu and select "Run Full Update and Exit".
Then I put the new titanium ms thing into the Titanium folder in Program Files on my device. I have the weather actually working now, but all the icons are circles with RED X's in them...? Help please...?
@Sporkman: I would imagine CHomeEditor would do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
any way to turn off this section ? with the red x IE the notification screen please

Search is your best friend.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSerenade View Post
@heydjbobby74: What all Titanium plugins do you have installed?

I had that issue sometime back, using TitaniumWeather, ATFavePeople (ATContacts, whatever its called now lol), and Taskanium. I removed them all, then installed them in the order of TitaniumWeather, ATFavePeople, Taskanium, added the updated mortscript, and it worked for me.

@Sporkman: I would imagine CHomeEditor would do it

Just weather installed will check out Chome
Old 07-08-2009, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

typex is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Yeah see this is one of those things that I am aware of. I have ZERO text messages (and have never restored a single thing - always from scratch) and I just tried writing one and it was laggier than I've seen on any rom I've tried. I wish I was making this stuff up but I'm not.
Same deal here no txt msg's but I occasionally write one to family members or friends just thought I would try it out and that's where the lag began.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development