PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2009, 01:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

xitanul is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
I had the same problem, Delete all your messages. soft reset and see if that helps. it just freezes trying to load my huge conversations
that doesn't make sense though because before sending the text, i have to go to texting then to the specific texts, and it goes to it with no problem, why would it have a problem right after sending a text and then hitting ok? yea, i have no clue.. but did deleting the messages help you? that's the thing I'm not particularly trying to delete them but at the same rate, there's no telling if that would fix the problem ..well sense it doesn't make sense, heh
Old 06-25-2009, 07:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

commonplace is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to commonplace Send a message via AIM to commonplace Send a message via Yahoo to commonplace
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitanul View Post
that doesn't make sense though because before sending the text, i have to go to texting then to the specific texts, and it goes to it with no problem, why would it have a problem right after sending a text and then hitting ok? yea, i have no clue.. but did deleting the messages help you? that's the thing I'm not particularly trying to delete them but at the same rate, there's no telling if that would fix the problem ..well sense it doesn't make sense, heh
I agree with you and I don't think the amount of text messages has anything to do with it. I've wiped 'em all out and it hasn't made any difference. It's still sporadic but it's no more or less frequent regardless of the number of texts I have (total or in the selected conversation).

This is by far my biggest annoyance with this ROM. I haven't been able to find out if this is a WM 6.5 issue in general, or if it's specific to this ROM. I haven't figured out why it doesn't appear to affect everyone on this ROM, either. There's definitely plenty of us with the problem, but why not everyone? It does it even after a hard reset and nothing else added, so I don't see how it can be affecting some of us but not all of us. It's frustrating.

Aside from that, I love the ROM.

/Kevin
Old 06-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

MightyROM.com

Visit www.mightyrom.com and signup for the RSS Feeds! Find out when I release new content!

p.s Oem base being released very soon!

Thanks
Old 06-25-2009, 01:08 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

^^^^^
Big ups to Mike. Guys, he put a lot of man hours into that page. Pretty damn good.. I mean it's blogged, got RSS feeds and everything, not bad, not bad at all!
Old 06-25-2009, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

atlbrav1518 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by petec920 View Post
i have a random question ive been searching with no luck but i installed the might rom 5.0L and i dont see any setting for the g sensor any ideas does it still have the functionality of the g sensor if not how could i put it on the phone again.... also would i be able to set it up in a way that when i turn the phone when its closed the screen will also turn? thanks alot in advance
You have to install GSensor. Its not cooked in the Lite Version.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...87&postcount=6
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

I just flashed to this ROM and now my hardware keyboard doesn't work...Somebody please help me out here...
Old 06-25-2009, 02:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I just flashed to this ROM and now my hardware keyboard doesn't work...Somebody please help me out here...
Could be a huge coincidence that your actual hardware keyboard is defective.

Flash back to stock and if it doesn't work, there's your answer.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Could be a huge coincidence that your actual hardware keyboard is defective.

Flash back to stock and if it doesn't work, there's your answer.
Well I was just on your Silence/Mighty ROM and it was working....
Old 06-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Well I was just on your Silence/Mighty ROM and it was working....
Well I flashed back to Silence/Mighty and now my keyboard doesn't work...My keyboard was working before I flashed to MR5...Now what do I do?...I got a headache...
Old 06-25-2009, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

atlbrav1518 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Well I flashed back to Silence/Mighty and now my keyboard doesn't work...My keyboard was working before I flashed to MR5...Now what do I do?...I got a headache...

Now you take it back to you carrier and get a replacement. I've had 3 different ones because of keyboard going out. Good Luck

Make sure you put back everything to stock before taking it back.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development