PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 12:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujustlost View Post
I think that last .cab did the trick. I have not sent any messages yet because everyone I know is probably sleeping now but it looks like its letting the pic/vid go into the message now. Thanks for all the help. I will continue to read and learn. I am so sorry I switched from Sprint to Verizon, what a mistake.
you can send a pic or video to yourself to test it to make sure it works.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

vumpler is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Thanks Mighty for adding in myphone! No more cab
Old 07-03-2009, 01:56 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

does anyone have the .cab for stock tab in tf3d..?
Old 07-03-2009, 02:00 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
you need to have HD manila or Rhodium Manila for the stock tab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:02 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Best I can tell from searching you have to either have TF3D2 or HD Manilla to have the stock tab

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:35 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Maybe you can try this, I finally got mine to do autocomplete. I'm not exactly sure how though, you can start with this... I've cabbed filed it for you.

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocomplete]
"MaxSuggestions"=dword:00000000
"IncludeContactsGroups"=dword:00000003
"DisableIMEContextInAddressFields"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocomplete\SuggestionGenerators]
"phone"="{BEBD4D6C-33D1-473f-8F78-FB1A42712610}"
"email"="{99ae0ef2-0772-4bd4-8f49-d0672b3f6480}"
Let me know if it works for you, soft reset after installing cab.
N

thanx for the help....but the cab didnt work either, i installed & soft reset, NO LUCK....ur help was much appreciated!!

Last edited by dro; 07-03-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:50 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfuzz View Post
Anyone have a fix for the repeating characters issue with this particular ROM? Only happens when I'm using the hardware keyboard.
this could possibly be a hardware issue....u can go into a store n have them either do a repair or an advanced exchange...but warning u will not be receiving a brand new in the box pro, they are doing refurbs now for replacements....hopefully they are doing a better job on the pro refurbs than they were on the MOGUL (PPC6800)....
Old 07-03-2009, 08:04 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you need to have HD manila or Rhodium Manila for the stock tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Best I can tell from searching you have to either have TF3D2 or HD Manilla to have the stock tab

OK...Now I understand a little bit more...About the differences...I think the stock tab pretty to have so I can keep up with a few things...
Old 07-03-2009, 08:11 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
OK...Now I understand a little bit more...About the differences...I think the stock tab pretty to have so I can keep up with a few things...
yea...i like the stock tab too. HD manila works great on the touch pro and on mighty's roms. Also, HD manila doesn't have the problems that Rhodium manila have.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

Mike, it may be too late for this request or it may not even be possible. I would love for the voice commander in the new rom to be an app that can be uninstalled. I don't really use it other than voice dialing and it is more cumbersome for voice dialing than the cyberon voice speed dial is.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development