PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

For those folks with the "corrupted sound" issue.

Here's how I fixed it.

Convert my fav ringtone to WAV. (Using the wav file you converted above)
Converted my fav reminder sounds to WAV. (Using the wav files you converted above)

Set ringtone thru sounds/notifications.
Used Alarmpal to set sound effects for everything else.

And do NOT use the wavedrv.dll file for the in call recorder.

I had to do this on just about EVERY 6.5 rom so far. Juicy, Copper and now MR5.

I do NOT know the exact sequence of events that causes this, but I know the above fixes it.

Oh, as a bonus, it "rings" faster now too. Still a slight delay, but alot faster than default.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:22 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
how did you do that? usually i just start up internet explorer and my data will come back. but when im synced to the computer, it just doesnt work.
start-settings-comm manager-data
after that on/off like normal even after soft resets

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:24 AM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
I have noticed one annoying issue. Haven't seen it posted so far... but I might have missed it (or maybe its just me)... Whenever I get email I get a weird "messaging" screen (which is really just a title bar with "messaging" as the title and an "x" to close). I cant do anything till I hit the "x" and close out of the screen. It seems to be the between screen when you click on an email...

Anyone else seeing this?
the notifications screen yea thats normal.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, 700wx, mogul, touch, touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sidwin is keeping up the good worksidwin is keeping up the good work

VC will not announce incoming calls even with registry changes. running latest version of vc. VC works fine on my 6.5 touch.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:28 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
start-settings-comm manager-data
after that on/off like normal even after soft resets
well its definitely set to off, but when i tap it, it wont turn on with my phone plugged in lol
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cordodor is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to cordodor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadjetguy View Post
Does it allow you to move the tabs?
yes..
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

RECAPPING 2.1930 (Spelled right this time)
This does seem like it's helping people, I'll continue to post this every so often.

Hitting a brick wall? Ticked? Pissed? Head blowing up?

Well then read this post!

If this helps ya, let me know so I can continue!
--Voice Command is not in this Edition, but there is a cab.

--S2u2 doesn't play well currently with winmo 6.5 (plz tell me if someone fixes this) I'm trying 1.62 at the moment. Heard it works. I can't tho.

--To turn on TF3D goto "Start > Settings > Today > itmes >" as the Mighty King says

--MMike comment on the dialer contacts messing up. "The dialer contacts getting scrambled is windows mobile 6.5 not playing nice with the htc dialer." A solution by MiltonPro is to install the stock dialer.

--6.5 is different. take a little time and mess with it a little.

--Getting weather on your today menu! From Wasney's post and works!
"Weather slide from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

--Got Favorite People/Contacts? Mighty's got ya covered!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...67&postcount=3
--Devilstrider discovered just before I did, if you have the weather and the fav contacts today plugins within this post, it both won't work sometimes. Install weather first and then AT Contacts then you can have both tabs at the same time.

--Louder ringer fix according to the gospel of Mixxy
"search for "ppcgeeks audiopara" in google...and experiment"

--To get slide to answer(strictly for Pocket shield said MiltonPro) to work make sure the "Protect Incoming Calls" box is checked. It is located right above "Slide To Answer." Journeyman73 noted.

--The keyboard lag doesn't seem to have a resolution at the moment. I'm not having issues with it, neither is others. It's prolley another program causing your lag.

--tx_jaycee reports that
decibel has fixed some of the issues with TSOWEN task bar for 6.5
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1047

--Make sure you hard reset after you flash, somehow in the past it resolves some bugs.

--
Text message notification when a text conversation is "open" does not mark as read or stop blinking when replying to an incoming message. You have to close the conversation and open it back up before it marks it read. I don't know of any fix at this time.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
the notifications screen yea thats normal.
No... its not the normal rhodium notifications screen... this one just looks just like my homescreen (Ihave Tf3d turned on) only instead of the normal idle taskbar it has the text "messaging" in the title and an "x" where the taskbar icon should be. I have to click on the x to do anything else. It must be something I installed though as I remember getting emails before... probably conflicting software.

EDIT: Yes. I believe it is conflicting software. Last night I installed the set up to have a right softkey to start titanium or tf3d while in the other UI. The emails notify fine in Titanium but doesn't in TF3D. I am guessing uninstalling the set up will fix my problem. They maybe just don't play well together.

Last edited by fiyah; 04-22-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:31 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
well its definitely set to off, but when i tap it, it wont turn on with my phone plugged in lol
hummm mine took a min but clicked over
Screen10.jpg
Old 04-22-2009, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

spiralspirit is becoming a great contributor

Just tried out GPS through google maps software and it isn't connecting at all (just stays at "looking for sattelites". I did try it with the quickgps that came with the ROM and it made no difference.

I'm running MightyROM 5 with the fixed tsowen taskbar. My phone is a telus Touch Pro with radio 1.07.01v. Is there something I need to do to get the GPS to work or am I just dumb?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development