PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordodor View Post
i've always had issues w/ diamond tf3d config. try this instead. it works in mighty5

http://www.touchxperience.com/en/adv...downloads.html

Does it allow you to move the tabs?
Old 04-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESsprint View Post
POSSIBLE BUG?!
I go to Start>Settings>System>G-Sensor

It highlights, but does not open, same with Device Information. Not sure if anything else.
Both of those work for me.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ESsprint is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilstrider View Post
Both of those work for me.
Sorry, ive updated my last post. After a soft reset they work, not sure what caused the bug, it was weird, the icon would highlight but nothing happen.

Ill update if it happens again and I know the cause.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If anyone is looking for Titanium Home screen (new interface) Modifications:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63086

I posted this a while back, but I've seen a lot of the same questions that can be answered here. There are good tutorials on how to Add contacts panels, add opera fas, panel, Add Weather panel, as well as how to make custom panels.

I personally love the new interface after adding some custom panels to it, and utilizing it for a day. I'm in the car a lot and it seems much easier to navigate. That's just my 2 cents, but the guys at the linked post have done a lot of customizing to their Titanium Home screens.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just wanted to check in and say, great job guys!
6.5 was definately worth the wait, and I may even start using the windows default over TF3D...

Everything thing is working great for me - sprint tv, but thats another issue,
lol

Rico, I love your Orange theme awesome job!

I don't know why you guys are having problems with s2u2, works flawless for me, but then agian I don't seem to have half of the problems most of you guys do *rollseyes*

Anyway great job on the rom, I am having fun showing it off.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I knew someone was missing lastnight roflmao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04orgzx6r View Post
Just wanted to check in and say, great job guys!
6.5 was definately worth the wait, and I may even start using the windows default over TF3D...

Everything thing is working great for me - sprint tv, but thats another issue,
lol

Rico, I love your Orange theme awesome job!

I don't know why you guys are having problems with s2u2, works flawless for me, but then agian I don't seem to have half of the problems most of you guys do *rollseyes*

Anyway great job on the rom, I am having fun showing it off.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mike, since your ROMs are 'generic', chances are many of your users will require changes to be made via a registry editor, i.e. text message character limits...which is why I really appreciated the fact that you cooked dotFred's task manager into your releases. It seems this time around, however, you intentionally left some 'essential' apps out.

Maybe I missed it somehow during the steroidal 'growth' of this thread, and if so, please forgive me for reiterating, but have you [publicly] shed any light on why some of these apps that Ive come to consider 'essential' to an efficient and pratical TP has been removed? Is it a 6.5 compatibility issue? Somehow I doubt it because a majority of the apps Ive installed thus far were working perfectly with 6.1, and now just as well with 6.5. So, if you care to entertain my whiny, inquisitive lil mind...why'd you do it?

I'm loving MR5 so far...still getting used to Titanium and the 'new' Start Menu. Everything is working smoothly well thus far. And thank you for at least keeping hTorch cooked in. =)

Congrats on another awesome release!
Old 04-21-2009, 06:27 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

ok i give up, my internet doesnt work on this rom. im with sprint. anyone have any ideas? its asking me for a username and password now lol
Old 04-21-2009, 06:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
ok i give up, my internet doesnt work on this rom. im with sprint. anyone have any ideas? its asking me for a username and password now lol
I suggest you search for and install the Sprint 'update profile' cab and/or hard reset.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

techboss is keeping up the good worktechboss is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESsprint View Post
Sorry, ive updated my last post. After a soft reset they work, not sure what caused the bug, it was weird, the icon would highlight but nothing happen.

Ill update if it happens again and I know the cause.
I was getting the same behavior with the USB to PC connection manager. Soft reset cleared it up.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development