View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 06:25 PM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Mike, since your ROMs are 'generic', chances are many of your users will require changes to be made via a registry editor, i.e. text message character limits...which is why I really appreciated the fact that you cooked dotFred's task manager into your releases. It seems this time around, however, you intentionally left some 'essential' apps out.

Maybe I missed it somehow during the steroidal 'growth' of this thread, and if so, please forgive me for reiterating, but have you [publicly] shed any light on why some of these apps that Ive come to consider 'essential' to an efficient and pratical TP has been removed? Is it a 6.5 compatibility issue? Somehow I doubt it because a majority of the apps Ive installed thus far were working perfectly with 6.1, and now just as well with 6.5. So, if you care to entertain my whiny, inquisitive lil mind...why'd you do it?

I'm loving MR5 so far...still getting used to Titanium and the 'new' Start Menu. Everything is working smoothly well thus far. And thank you for at least keeping hTorch cooked in. =)

Congrats on another awesome release!