PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I had that error too. I fixed it last night by doing this reg edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
2 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocompl ete]
"MaxSuggestions"=dword:00000004
"DisableIMEContextInAddressFields"=dword:00000 000
"IncludeContactsGroups"=dword:00000003
pulled from this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=auto+complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhumanderelict View Post
I am no longer able to compose new text messages. For whatever reason, the contact I type in gets replaced by a single number and the message will not send. I started a thread about it here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74264
Search is your best friend.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

resolved backlight issue for good...reflashd 4 a 3rd time and now no screen blackout @ 10sec...now toonly wait 4 the sprint app fixes and watever MIKE is going 2 update....

SORRY I EVER THOUGHT ABOUT FLASHING BACK to MR5!!!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

Last edited by dro; 07-09-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

yerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyerp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Numpty physics never worked no mater what build I tried anyways.
numpy physics worked on MR5 stock and DOES WORK on MR6.....you just need to install the cab i posted here and here.....you all just missed my post because this thread moves so fast....and you'll probly miss this post too....
Old 07-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
a fix for this was posted some pages back...i dont recall what page because there are so MANY pages in this thread..lol...

but heres what you can do:

1) install PHM REG EDITOR
2) remove these 2 REG KEYS:

>>>>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\TODAY\BUB BLE: BUBBLE BORDERTHEME MAGE...\WINDOWS\CLASSICBLUE_MESSAGEBOXBORDER.JPG(i t will not be labled this as it will be labled to whatever theme you are using)

>>>>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\TODAY\TOA ST: TOAST BORDER: \WINDOWS\CLASSICBLUE_TOASTBORDER.JPG(it will not be labled this as it will be labled to whatever theme you are using)
This seems to have worked. Be sure to soft reset.
No immediately apparent side effects, either.

Last edited by kevm14; 07-09-2009 at 09:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

I just want to say that despite the few cabs that aren't working in this ROM (Mighty is taking care of that issue as we speak) this is the FASTEST ROM I have tried YET!!! Yes folks even faster than the Ultimate Faster than light speed Multimedia ROM! GREAT JOB MIGHTY!!!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymatt View Post
So my setup is I deleted those 2 registry items, and I used Advanced Config v3.3 to disable the HTC dialer. Everything pretty much works as I want it now, and works better than it did without doing either of those changes.

Before changes, phone locked: would flash, but not vibrate or ring for ~10 seconds, then WM6.5 S2A (slide to answer) would come up briefly, disappear, and then ~5 seconds later the HTC dialer would come up and I could use that "fine"

Before changes, phone unlocked: would start vibrate/ring I think immediately, though maybe a second or two "late", but the stupid "Call-Incoming" bubble would pop up twice, blocking my ability to actually answer the call for a few seconds using the HTC dialer.

After changes, phone locked: phone flashes for ~2 seconds before it starts vibrating/ringing, and the WM6.5 S2A comes up immediately allowing me to answer.

After changes, phone unlocked: I get the boring pop-up notification with name, number, photo, and press left button to answer, right to ignore. I don't really mind not having S2A here, though, as if my phone is unlocked then it likely isn't in my pocket.

That sounds somewhat similar to how you described your phone acting, but not sure. As far as I can tell, there isn't a "better" way. How was yours functioning earlier that you considered "better" that you want to revert to? It seems you claim the default 6.5 slider comes up, but then you say you want to revert to where just the lock and default slider come up...Maybe I'm confuseD?
This way definitely works...I would love to have slide to answer for when the phone is locked and unlocked but hey I will take it anyway I can...It only takes 2 rings before my phone rings...That sounds like normal...Now all I have to do is get devicelock so the 6.5 screen lock can come on upon wake up of the device...Thanks..
Old 07-09-2009, 10:02 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
numpy physics worked on MR5 stock and DOES WORK on MR6.....you just need to install the cab i posted here and here.....you all just missed my post because this thread moves so fast....and you'll probly miss this post too....
awesome dude.. thanks hit, and it worked on Mr5 for me too without this fix... ut its great that it now works on this rom.

Last edited by Dragon2; 07-09-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mongoose107 is just getting started

PPC Pocket camera does not work, looks like something to do with the video drivers, Worked great on MR5 though!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started

Does running the page pool editor on a rom before flashing really do anything? I don't seem to see any performance gain/decline.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:18 PM
N00b

BigJohn89 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
I haven't received many phone calls on MR6 yet but I can say that at least using the HTC volume control that Mike bakes in, the system and ring volumes operate independently like they always have. Is that your problem or that they appear to set to different levels but the ring ends up getting controlled by the system volume setting?
The ring is being controlled by the system volume setting. I can turn the ring volume completely off, and have the system fully loud, and the ring will be fully loud as well. I can turn the system volume to 0 and the ring volume to full, and the ringtone will not sound. This happens whether I am testing a ringtone through the sounds screen, or when I am receiving calls.

BigJohn

BTW, Just to ensure I wasn't going nuts, I flashed the last MR5. Voume controls work just as expected.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development