PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I am not sure what happened but after another flash and hard reset the tv is now working.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Tocuh Pro

rizo is a n00b

thanks mighty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
Anyone with a lot of text messages already in their inbox, Is messaging freezing when you go back into you inbox after being in a thread?? That was the biggest problem for me and 6.5, and i really want to stay on this rom, but unfortunately i'm not popular enough to get my inbox full quickly enough.
And, is there a reason that the dialer is not scrolling?? When i try to scroll it, it just dials the number that is selected. Im sorry if i missed it in the reading, but i just woke up and there are like 3 million new posts since the release. Thanks
im reaching 10,000 sms archived on myphone. ive been archiving everything every monday when i come into work. it just slows down my phone so much if i have em on my phone! whats worst besides the now 10k limit is that theres no way to automaticly backup/restore from X date or X person!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone have a cab for the standard wm 6.5 taskbar?? I don't like these icons for some reason, and they were part of the reason i stopped using Juicy 8.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

I don't know if it is the optimization of the rom or the WM version that was used but I have noticed with this rom that I am able to access files in the windows directory in less than half the time it took me with MR5.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Lurker

kcj2385 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Hard Reset. It sounds like the phone did not correctly provision itself.

1. Hard Reset
2. Test phone
3. Customize

I have had instances where I have restored backups on a new device prior to provisioning occurring and even 2nd level Sprint tech support couldn't figure it out.

Also, be sure you're not restoring any system files from a backup as will cause problems. ONLY restore PIM data (contacts, e-mail, documents).
i've done 2 hard resets so far and nothing changed...thanx for answering my question tho....anybody have any other suggestions?
Old 07-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hmm been using it. just seems like there are not enough substantial changes to warrant the number change, abut hey its your rom and you can do what ever you want , but anyways it looks and feels like MR5, and the amount of icons all over the place are still there, like a mess. Some of the themes are not working right, like the white theme the text is also white, and you cannot see the text.

also people stop bit*ching about not having tf3d2, that shi* is so effen unreliable its not even funny.

+1 for pandora working on this rom out the box unlike on other roms

+1000 for being fasssssssssssssssssssssst

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I don't know if it is the optimization of the rom or the WM version that was used but I have noticed with this rom that I am able to access files in the windows directory in less than half the time it took me with MR5.
this is indeed true

+++

people archiving text messages.... it just causes problems...... mehhh.........

microsoft myphone FTW!

Last edited by nanoware; 07-07-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcj2385 View Post
i've done 2 hard resets so far and nothing changed...thanx for answering my question tho....anybody have any other suggestions?
Hmmm...that always seems to do the trick for me.

Try going to your dialpad. Enter ##778#
If your MSID is not written in, you'll need it to be.
Then hit View Info and choose Data Parameters. Make sure Rev A is set to enable and Packet Dial String is #777

You may also want to check under View Info -> M.IP Customer Profile1. If that information is missing entries...it means your data profile isn't working correctly.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

vumpler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
What do you guys think of mighty 6? I am running mighty/silence right now but just wondering how mighty 6 is and what issues are you guys having with it? THANKS!
Can't see to find an issue. Fully loving it and fully worth the number change. MR5 did not run that great on a VZW touch pro.

So far I can't seem to replicate any of the issues I had with MR5. I use a pagepool of 12 and its running great.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shifty is a n00b

Mighty,
Can you please add the newer HTC Camera to your OEM base?

I love your ROM's, but the 6.01 version of CAMERA is incredibly slow to capture and focus. In fact, it is plain awful on the Touch Pro amd the pictures end up blurry. I know about many of the registry tweaks, but none seem to fix this version of the camera.

The 6.04 version is much faster and works very well.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA :(

afripino is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by doireallyhavetodothis View Post
Settle down fanboy. If it doesn't play songs to completion thEn PANDORA DOES NOT WORK!! I repeat...PANDORA DOES NOT WORK!!!! The ability to play about :30 of a song on your HTC Touch PRO has been around for months.
I am aware of the issue being around for months. Network Connectivity has been the problem for 6.5 roms. Now that the Network Connectivity problem is running, we know the problem now lies with the Pandora software, NOT the ROM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development