PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

How does e-mail scroll? Like it is not hardware accelerated (as in MR5) still? How about RSS? Can we scroll RSS feeds yet?

For those MS3 users, does 3D acceleration mode cause intermittent freeze-ups or does it work fluidly now?
Old 07-07-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Camera works just fine.

Are you using ur elbows to press the icons? their not that hard to hit

6.5 menu's do not sort alphabetically.

Is this your first time running 6.5?
Well in my case, with this rom, while in camera, it doesn't seem to recognize touch very easily. At least compared to Might4 or stock. Yes I am new to 6.5, figured out how to get to the old TF interface which I'm admitidly more comfortable with. As far as the start menu I find it sometimes, not always a bit tricky with the little icons and my thumbs...maybe it's me. I didn't know you could simply drag the start icons around to form a new order, thanks for that bit!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Lurker

coolade is a n00b

Wow, been using the rom for about 5 min now and all i can say is this rom is FAST! Much more responsive than MR5, esp using Opera. Great work Mike!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started

Ok here is a bug that I've posted before that I haven't gotten a response to. Mighty 4,5 and 6 all have this issue regardless of what radio I use. While listening to streaming music via tuned.mobi which is thestreamcenter.com/.net whatever... it stops streaming after 1-5 mins. With the stock Sprint ROM I do not have a problem streaming up to 7 hours. Anyone else have this problem or know why this happens?
Old 07-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'll try to see if i can get a working htc notifications cab working correctly.

There are a load of them @ xda, hopefully someone can find one that works.
This one works... I used it already, try it out... its already posted in this sites files... but here u go...

beautiful awesome rom,,

Thanks Mighty for ur work...
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC Notification.cab (1.67 MB, 341 views) Click for barcode!

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:33 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketab View Post
I use arcsoft mms and it works with this rom just fine

thanks...will try that now...and report back...
Old 07-07-2009, 02:36 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Rico, always want to ask you... how's the new hosting man? Hope they are handling situation much better than the last one?

BTW congrats Mike on the V6! Hasn't tried it yet but will do soon
The new hosting site is awesome! Not only does it hold MightyROM.com and its blog, but is also giving everyone the required bandwidth when it comes to download time. They were kind enough to upgrade me to one of their most powerful servers for free and increased the bandwidth priority for us, but more importantly, they haven't given me a stink about anything and were more then helpful in getting us all set-up. I spent hundreds of dollars looking for a home, I forgot what the count was at when I was looking for hosting sites and they understood my frustration and decided to help me when everyone else said I couldn't be re-funded and needed to find a new hosting site..

I'm guessing everyone's download went fast and trouble free In less then 12 hours the 1,000 download mark was quickly reached just like that 91.1 gigs of bandwidth.... Already over 4 TB of bandwidth these past few months, and they still continue to support us. I couldn't be more happier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I'm not too fond of the turquoise and green text used in pop up menus, and in other areas of the MightyDVF2 .tsk, but I do like the dark green highlight. If anyone has the .tsk from a Mighty5 ROM that used black text, can you please upload it?
It will not work. If you add the .tsk from the old MightyROM, you will break the theme and your notification pop-ups will appear gray... If you want that fixed for you I can fix it... Just ask.... Just give me some time, Mike and myself go through a lot of PM's and e-mails.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Thumbs up Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

All I have to say is great ROM Mike and Lil Rico. I've been using it since 7am in the morning and no issues yet I added the ez input no biggie and deleted a whole bunch of stock ringtones which I do not use which increases memory a bit. No issues with camera or bluetooth. Keyboar is working great and seems more responsive.

Giovanny
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:42 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ol, so im gonna say i Love this rom and itll be sweet once its complete on my end.... Ive got two minor issues now...

I installed sprint pic mail and it didnt work, so i uninstalled it and took Lil ricos Advice and installed ArcsoftMMS, and it works grear. Thanks lil rico... But now the darn sprint pic mail wont delete from the TITANIUM Pannel where the emails are... There is now pic mail in My messaging area it just still shows on Titanium and just freezes if i click it... Ive disabled the panel and titanium and still there......

second, is, any fix yet for sprint TV??? although not a big deal as sprint t..v. kinda blows donkey wang! thanks in advance...

side note, everything for me works great, camera, gps, internet is sweet with the new opera, pic mail works, calls work, recieved pics, sent pics, emails are great etc...... Great job mighty il be sticking with this for a long while....
Old 07-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Unhappy Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Ol, so im gonna say i Love this rom and itll be sweet once its complete on my end.... Ive got two minor issues now...

I installed sprint pic mail and it didnt work, so i uninstalled it and took Lil ricos Advice and installed ArcsoftMMS, and it works grear. Thanks lil rico... But now the darn sprint pic mail wont delete from the TITANIUM Pannel where the emails are... There is now pic mail in My messaging area it just still shows on Titanium and just freezes if i click it... Ive disabled the panel and titanium and still there......

second, is, any fix yet for sprint TV??? although not a big deal as sprint t..v. kinda blows donkey wang! thanks in advance...

side note, everything for me works great, camera, gps, internet is sweet with the new opera, pic mail works, calls work, recieved pics, sent pics, emails are great etc...... Great job mighty il be sticking with this for a long while....
The only thing I could suggest is that if you can't remove the sprint picture mail before you start further customizations do a hard reset. Again. Sorry!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development