View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Giovanny
Regular 'Geeker

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Unhappy Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Ol, so im gonna say i Love this rom and itll be sweet once its complete on my end.... Ive got two minor issues now...

I installed sprint pic mail and it didnt work, so i uninstalled it and took Lil ricos Advice and installed ArcsoftMMS, and it works grear. Thanks lil rico... But now the darn sprint pic mail wont delete from the TITANIUM Pannel where the emails are... There is now pic mail in My messaging area it just still shows on Titanium and just freezes if i click it... Ive disabled the panel and titanium and still there......

second, is, any fix yet for sprint TV??? although not a big deal as sprint t..v. kinda blows donkey wang! thanks in advance...

side note, everything for me works great, camera, gps, internet is sweet with the new opera, pic mail works, calls work, recieved pics, sent pics, emails are great etc...... Great job mighty il be sticking with this for a long while....
The only thing I could suggest is that if you can't remove the sprint picture mail before you start further customizations do a hard reset. Again. Sorry!!

Giovanny