PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitanul View Post
dunno, never worked for me after i flashed, i have to wait till i get home to try out mightrom6

symbol key doesnt work here either...
Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
The new hosting site is awesome! Not only does it hold MightyROM.com and its blog, but is also giving everyone the required bandwidth when it comes to download time. They were kind enough to upgrade me to one of their most powerful servers for free and increased the bandwidth priority for us, but more importantly, they haven't given me a stink about anything and were more then helpful in getting us all set-up. I spent hundreds of dollars looking for a home, I forgot what the count was at when I was looking for hosting sites and they understood my frustration and decided to help me when everyone else said I couldn't be re-funded and needed to find a new hosting site..

I'm guessing everyone's download went fast and trouble free In less then 12 hours the 1,000 download mark was quickly reached just like that 91.1 gigs of bandwidth.... Already over 4 TB of bandwidth these past few months, and they still continue to support us. I couldn't be more happier!
THAT IS AWESOME! I am so glad for you! Man remember back in the days where we have to scramble just to get the ROMs delivered for everybody lol. Hey again thanks for the hosting and support, also Mike thanks for your awesome ROM and a chance for me to at least share what I can do back in the days lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:23 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
ok i use sprint. is any1 else having issues with picture mail ?? mine says ( picture mail is not supported on this platform ) any1 else having same issue ?? and yes i instaled the pic mail cab for sprint !!
a few of us have come across that issue, but some1 was kind enough to post a fix back on PAGE 1532...

Last edited by dro; 07-08-2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jason1351 is a n00b
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
symbol key doesnt work here either...
Mine didn't work with MR5 and now it doesn't work with MR6 either
Old 07-07-2009, 03:28 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
I use sprite backup and make a copy of my system, flash a new rom/updated one, and it puts it back in 10 min..... But this time I wanted to start fresh and do it all manually to look for bugs as I go, But Ive heard countless things on Uc set up or the sushami or whatever, Im gonna habe to look ito those... Thanks for your help, I guess I could just deal with it... I was thinking maybe in the registry I could find it and delete the sprint pic male strings but no luckkkkkk....
Sprint Picturemail is a nasty beast... It installs itself everywhere! It just nasty... lol!
Old 07-07-2009, 03:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
This one works... I used it already, try it out... its already posted in this sites files... but here u go...

beautiful awesome rom,,

Thanks Mighty for ur work...
still can't get this to work. Mine still goes to the "stock system status" screen. Weird.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-07-2009, 03:32 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Same here... I got a 26 inch 1920*1200 resolution, so I see a lot of little things a lot closer that's no where near noticeable on a much smaller screen... As far as the themes, I didn't include them because they still need work. Doing some digging in, I think I've found some other controls to control fonts and other colors that's I'll be exploring in a few after Michael Jackson's memorial. (Sorry but I'm a huge fan)

I highly recommend something other then Sprint's Picturemail. My gf and I use sMMS and love it, Arcsoft MMS is also another fantastic app. that's free and will get the job done. There's absolutely nothing you'll miss going with either app and is how Sprint should of made it in the 1st place!

Please use a PC to download. I cannot stress that enough.... Download it and put the .nbh to storage and flash that way...

thanx LILRICO...yea ive used sMMS in the past and loved it as well...i think ill just go back to using it again....thanked in message and HIT the THANKS button...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:33 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

arcsoft for mms hands down

Old 07-07-2009, 03:34 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
arcsoft for mms hands down
That sig Hibby is just hard for my eyes!
Old 07-07-2009, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

is myphone down cant seem to got it to work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development