PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by skruff77 View Post
is myphone down cant seem to got it to work?
Yeah I can't seem to connect to it either. I keep getting "Unable to connect to My Phone service" after I enter my login details.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor

I had to open up Opera and browse to a site, then went back to the Myphone app, and it connected
Old 07-07-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA :(

afripino is becoming a great contributor

I was able to get Pandora to work COMPLETELY after doing the Advanced Config 3.3 TCP Window Size (98304) setting update. Songs play the entire way through. Thanks once again MightyMike!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cellular South Touch Pro
Carrier: Cellular South

twarren777 is becoming a great contributor

Has anyone tried to install titanium weather panel on MR6? I like the quick info and radar but not sure if it will work with this rom. Also how can I get opera as the default web browser on the panel? BTW great rom thanks.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by steb0ne View Post
I had to open up Opera and browse to a site, then went back to the Myphone app, and it connected
Yeah that was one of the first things I tried because I thought maybe my data just wasn't working. It still didn't work and still isn't working for me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this has anything to do with MR6. I'm just trying to figure out why it isn't working.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work

I'm having some minor issues with Titanium Weather, but working on that.

As an aside, I fixed my keyboard. I reflashed last night without EzInput 2.0 on the SDConfig, issue resolved.

It only occured to me this morning that I could have just hard reset....oops.

Otherwise, excellent ROM!
Search is your best friend.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:18 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Soi I fixed all the hangups on my end and Im gonna start by saying, "I know when Im searching for roms I like to hear feedback on how it runs.... Well it runs like a dream, I have somewhere over 60 cabs installed and it flys, its frakin fast still... Its stable so far and ive been running it since last night the second it was released..... There is one wierd one thats been address it is Sprint TV is not working and gives a error saying Unable to Authorize dealer, So hopefully we can all keep trying things to come up with a fix, but even then sprint tv blows for the most part..

The Symbole button works for me, there are no wierd issues happening or glitches going on... Its just plain great and been well worked on and tested before release... The camera works great and dont have problem bringing up controlls by touching the screen, Mr5 did that sometimes for me and touching the zoom wheel would make it work (wierd.lol), but not on Mr6...

The keyboard lag is so minimal you wont be able to tell, its the best so far IMO.. Gps gets a quick fix, You tube works great.
The Opera Installed seems very quick and I like the differences it brings.. Google Maps also got a quick Gps fix....

It is definantly A 10 + rom, and let me tell you Im a pretty Picky Dude so it fits My needs...... Ill report back on any more findings....

Great job LIL-MIGHTY!
Old 07-07-2009, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
Has anyone tried to install titanium weather panel on MR6? I like the quick info and radar but not sure if it will work with this rom. Also how can I get opera as the default web browser on the panel? BTW great rom thanks.
Weather Works..use Showaco's Weather Cab. You will also need Showaco's Chrome Editor and Opera Importer.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
Yeah I can't seem to connect to it either. I keep getting "Unable to connect to My Phone service" after I enter my login details.
I cant seem to connect either. I have tried wi-FI and data but still no luck.

Old 07-07-2009, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

good gosh...then it's down today guys. try tonight or tomorrow
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development