PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
It will not work. If you add the .tsk from the old MightyROM, you will break the theme and your notification pop-ups will appear gray... If you want that fixed for you I can fix it... Just ask.... Just give me some time, Mike and myself go through a lot of PM's and e-mails.
Thanks so much. I appreciate your work & would definitely like a fix at your convenience.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:53 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
The only thing I could suggest is that if you can't remove the sprint picture mail before you start further customizations do a hard reset. Again. Sorry!!
thats what im afraid of, I have 66 or so cabs installed already, tflo tricked out, panels added, some reg edits dont, placed files in their respective folders in programs, set up emails almost everything..... 3.5 hours of setting up from soft reseting and alll.... Any way to avoid this would be great..... lol
Old 07-07-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post

This one works... I used it already, try it out... its already posted in this sites files... but here u go...

beautiful awesome rom,,

Thanks Mighty for ur work...

works perfectly.. Thanks
Old 07-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630
Carrier: Sprint

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
thats what im afraid of, I have 66 or so cabs installed already, tflo tricked out, panels added, some reg edits dont, placed files in their respective folders in programs, set up emails almost everything..... 3.5 hours of setting up from soft reseting and alll.... Any way to avoid this would be great..... lol
You should look into Sashimi. VERY easy to use. You can automate the installation of all your cabs.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:02 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Your like me. I have UC set-up and I made my own .cabs in in 30 minutes I have my e-mails automatically setup, my ring tones, my settings, my reg edits, my apps, etc etc. I recommend learning how to set-up UC.

Quote:
Ol, so im gonna say i Love this rom and itll be sweet once its complete on my end.... Ive got two minor issues now...

I installed sprint pic mail and it didnt work, so i uninstalled it and took Lil ricos Advice and installed ArcsoftMMS, and it works grear. Thanks lil rico... But now the darn sprint pic mail wont delete from the TITANIUM Pannel where the emails are... There is now pic mail in My messaging area it just still shows on Titanium and just freezes if i click it... Ive disabled the panel and titanium and still there......
Anyone with ArcsoftMMS have experience this?
Old 07-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Lurker

kcj2385 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Hmmm...that always seems to do the trick for me.

Try going to your dialpad. Enter ##778#
If your MSID is not written in, you'll need it to be.
Then hit View Info and choose Data Parameters. Make sure Rev A is set to enable and Packet Dial String is #777

You may also want to check under View Info -> M.IP Customer Profile1. If that information is missing entries...it means your data profile isn't working correctly.
everything seems fine in the settings....i'll try to reflash it and see if that helps
Old 07-07-2009, 03:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
This one works... I used it already, try it out... its already posted in this sites files... but here u go...

beautiful awesome rom,,

Thanks Mighty for ur work...
i tried that one earlier. It doesn't show "data" connection time or "battery meter" like most do. Weird....but still works. thanks

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-07-2009, 03:07 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by doireallyhavetodothis View Post
BUGS:
While in Camera my touch screen does not respond, very well, to finger or stylus. Making it difficult to get into camera settings.

GRIPES:
6.5 is made to optimize the touchscreen experience yet putting 4 columns in the start menu makes it very un adult hand friendly.

What is with all the avatars in my photo album?

You install no weather app but give me MyPhone and Google Maps, and PocketRAR? I'd rather you gave me the choice of 3rd party apps or at least the ability to remove them.

Taking pics is not quick as I have to goto start, then scroll all the way to the bottom to locate the camera icon.

Why not at least sort the start menu alphabetically? What method was used to decided the start menu sorting?

Just my opinions.

1) u can try setting camera to open when u press and hold the SEND key...thats how i have it set up

2) u can rearrange ur start menu to ur liking by tapping & holding on an item in ur start menu....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Here's a new issue that has popped up in MR6 -

Power management. Option to NOT autodim + auto turn off while charging (on external power) is ignored. I dock my phone in my vehicle for gps and after 30 seconds of inactivity the screen blanks.

Worked fine with MR5 and other < 23xxx builds. Wonder if anyone else gets this in the roms they are cooking?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:09 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Your like me. I have UC set-up and I made my own .cabs in in 30 minutes I have my e-mails automatically setup, my ring tones, my settings, my reg edits, my apps, etc etc. I recommend learning how to set-up UC.

Anyone with ArcsoftMMS have experience this?
I use sprite backup and make a copy of my system, flash a new rom/updated one, and it puts it back in 10 min..... But this time I wanted to start fresh and do it all manually to look for bugs as I go, But Ive heard countless things on Uc set up or the sushami or whatever, Im gonna habe to look ito those... Thanks for your help, I guess I could just deal with it... I was thinking maybe in the registry I could find it and delete the sprint pic male strings but no luckkkkkk....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development