View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 03:32 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Same here... I got a 26 inch 1920*1200 resolution, so I see a lot of little things a lot closer that's no where near noticeable on a much smaller screen... As far as the themes, I didn't include them because they still need work. Doing some digging in, I think I've found some other controls to control fonts and other colors that's I'll be exploring in a few after Michael Jackson's memorial. (Sorry but I'm a huge fan)

I highly recommend something other then Sprint's Picturemail. My gf and I use sMMS and love it, Arcsoft MMS is also another fantastic app. that's free and will get the job done. There's absolutely nothing you'll miss going with either app and is how Sprint should of made it in the 1st place!

Please use a PC to download. I cannot stress that enough.... Download it and put the .nbh to storage and flash that way...

thanx LILRICO...yea ive used sMMS in the past and loved it as well...i think ill just go back to using it again....thanked in message and HIT the THANKS button...
This post has been thanked 1 times.