View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
The new hosting site is awesome! Not only does it hold MightyROM.com and its blog, but is also giving everyone the required bandwidth when it comes to download time. They were kind enough to upgrade me to one of their most powerful servers for free and increased the bandwidth priority for us, but more importantly, they haven't given me a stink about anything and were more then helpful in getting us all set-up. I spent hundreds of dollars looking for a home, I forgot what the count was at when I was looking for hosting sites and they understood my frustration and decided to help me when everyone else said I couldn't be re-funded and needed to find a new hosting site..

I'm guessing everyone's download went fast and trouble free In less then 12 hours the 1,000 download mark was quickly reached just like that 91.1 gigs of bandwidth.... Already over 4 TB of bandwidth these past few months, and they still continue to support us. I couldn't be more happier!
THAT IS AWESOME! I am so glad for you! Man remember back in the days where we have to scramble just to get the ROMs delivered for everybody lol. Hey again thanks for the hosting and support, also Mike thanks for your awesome ROM and a chance for me to at least share what I can do back in the days lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.