kndracing
PPCGeeks Regular

kndracing is keeping up the good workkndracing is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by ege View Post
I'm hoping someone will answer this, as I've posted this before with no response.

First off, I'd like to say how much I love this ROM. I was using Mighty's Copper ROM, and jumped on this one as soon as I saw it was out. Coupled with SPB Mobile Shell 3 (!), I'm extremely happy with my Touch Pro.

Ever since I moved to a 6.5 ROM, however, my appointments in Outlook are all screwed up. The problems only show up on my phone, not on my desktop Outlook 2007. My "All Day" appointments now show up on the day of the appointment and the day after. Also, if I make these appointments recur more than once, like a birthday, they disappear from every view except the day view.

Is anyone else experiencing this?? I've double checked to make sure there are no filters on, applied the latest Daylight Savings Time fix from MS, and done a thorough search of this and other sites. The problems are manifesting in both the stock calendar app and Pocket Informant.

Thanks!!

I have searched ten pages since you posted this and do not see a response...ANYONE? I too am having this issue. BUT it has been an issue with several other ROM's and I thought it was Pocket Informant so I quit installing it - yet every time I flash a new rom, it appears again. I thne thought it was my Outlook on my laptop so I went through and fixed every appointment before I flashed and the problem is still there - now only worse. Alll of my re-occuring appointments are only showing the day the original was entered...birthdays are not showing up and yes, they show on two days.

Can anyone else confirm or offer a suggestion. I even uninstalled PI and they are still off.

Mike andRico - other than this minor issue, been running this ROM for 24 hours now and gotta say AWESOME! Runiing great! Thanks guys!