PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 06:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Recappin'

RECAPING 1.6
Plz quote this at will today when I'm teaching and gone all day.
Hitting a brick wall? Ticked? Pissed? Head blowing up?

Well then read this post!

If this helps ya, let me know so I can continue!

--Voice Command is not in this Edition, but there is a cab.

--S2u2 doesn't play well currently with winmo 6.5 (plz tell me if someone fixes this) I'm trying 1.62 at the moment. Heard it works. I can't tho.

--To turn on TF3D goto "Start > Settings > Today > itmes >" as the Mighty King says

--MMike comment on the dialer contacts messing up. "The dialer contacts getting scrambled is windows mobile 6.5 not playing nice with the htc dialer." A solution by MiltonPro is to install the stock dialer.

--6.5 is different. take a little time and mess with it a little.

--Getting weather on your today menu! From Wasney's post and works!
"Weather slide from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

--Devilstrider discovered just before I did, if you have the weather and the fav contacts today plugins within this post, it both won't work sometimes. Install weather first and then AT Contacts then you can have both tabs at the same time.

--Louder ringer fix according to the gospel of Mixxy
"search for "ppcgeeks audiopara" in google...and experiment"

--To get slide to answer(strictly for Pocket shield said MiltonPro) to work make sure the "Protect Incoming Calls" box is checked. It is located right above "Slide To Answer." Journeyman73 noted.

--The keyboard lag doesn't seem to have a resolution at the moment. Hold up, I'm sure there's someone bound to save us, perhaps Mighty himself?

--Make sure you hard reset after you flash, somehow in the past it resolves some bugs.

Plz quote this at will today when I'm teaching and gone all day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Dude, as helpful as that post is the missing "p" in "recapping" is killing me.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
like this much smaller?
PERFECT ! Thank you !

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-22-2009, 07:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Can anyone else please confirm that Nuekblight v1.7 (Newest) is not working with Mighty Rom 5 ? It actually works but is making it so if you have a background image selected it won't display and you when you reselect the image to be shown and exit the today plugin it reverts back to no image selected.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
Dude, as helpful as that post is the missing "p" in "recapping" is killing me.
Haha. That's the last thing I thought would bug people about that post! Rock on. Just to save your sanity, when I post this later on today again, I'll add the "g" back in!!

Rock on.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work

I have no keyboard lag, the only recurring problem is the fact that the volume controls don't work and they just keep switching back and forth between screens instead of changing the volume. I'm not sure why this happens because I haven't installed any taskbar mods or any tweaks at all, I think it might have to do with some software that I installed but I'm not sure how software like Garmin could affect this volume issue. Oh well, the ROM looks great Mighty, thanks!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
I have no keyboard lag, the only recurring problem is the fact that the volume controls don't work and they just keep switching back and forth between screens instead of changing the volume. I'm not sure why this happens because I haven't installed any taskbar mods or any tweaks at all, I think it might have to do with some software that I installed but I'm not sure how software like Garmin could affect this volume issue. Oh well, the ROM looks great Mighty, thanks!
Hi,

It HAS to be something you've installed. This does NOT happen with me. My volumes work fine. Please post exactly what customizations you have installed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwin View Post
hey mike no voice command?

also the logmein.com plug in no longer works for pie 8.

hey mike why is the OK button so small i keep on hitting the clock when i try.
You probably have tsowen taskbar icons installed. Thats what caused mine to do this. I'm using FNixN ?? battery icon with SDKCERTS for the %.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Hi,

It HAS to be something you've installed. This does NOT happen with me. My volumes work fine. Please post exactly what customizations you have installed.
I haven't installed any customizations. Basically I have thumbcal, Garmin XT, SPB traveller, Resco file explorer, Resco Radio and photo viewer, SPB backup. I don't install customizations because I'm usually satisfied with whatever the phone comes with... in this case, mighty and rico did a good job already so I didn't care to change anything. It's strange why the volume is acting funny. I ran SPB backup but was careful to only install the pim.vol and cemail.vol file and some files from my document folder...I removed all regedits etc.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
I haven't installed any customizations. Basically I have thumbcal, Garmin XT, SPB traveller, Resco file explorer, Resco Radio and photo viewer, SPB backup. I don't install customizations because I'm usually satisfied with whatever the phone comes with... in this case, mighty and rico did a good job already so I didn't care to change anything. It's strange why the volume is acting funny. I ran SPB backup but was careful to only install the pim.vol and cemail.vol file and some files from my document folder...I removed all regedits etc.
I stopped using SPB back up because its caused me issues in the past. It's definitely something you got on there though because if it was something with the ROM it would be happening to me too. Only thing I can suggest is uninstall each thing and then see if it works to find the culprit software.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development