View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 07:33 AM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
I have no keyboard lag, the only recurring problem is the fact that the volume controls don't work and they just keep switching back and forth between screens instead of changing the volume. I'm not sure why this happens because I haven't installed any taskbar mods or any tweaks at all, I think it might have to do with some software that I installed but I'm not sure how software like Garmin could affect this volume issue. Oh well, the ROM looks great Mighty, thanks!
Hi,

It HAS to be something you've installed. This does NOT happen with me. My volumes work fine. Please post exactly what customizations you have installed.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.