PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 01:31 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
just a heads up. LilRico.com will be gone in a few.... I have to find a new hosting site, as justhost.com claimed my account was against ToS, and so I have 24 to remove all my data. Please download anything you need now because it will be gone while I can find, and transfer the data back to a new hosting site.

Sorry about this, thanks...
sorry we trashed your server that hard
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mike, been running smooth for a couple of days. Ran great til I got the corrupted ringtone issue. I took your advice and dumped and have been trying to retrace my steps to see what's triggering it, anyway,
Awesome job, lovin' it!

Rico, kudos to you, great job on themes, great job!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

LAYDO is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I dont know if this has been mentioned already or not. I've been following this thread pretty religiously. I love MR5 so far but I have 3 problems.

1) When I have a missed call and I click the phone tab in titanium, instead of showing me the missed call it automatically calls the person. Is there a way to have it bring up call history?

2) When I get a new text, I click on the text tab in titanium and it brings up the threaded conversation. I reply to a message, then hit ok in the corner to close it. When I do that, the phone pretty much freezes up on the screen with all my different threaded conversations. Flipping it open to landscape or hitting the home key sometimes will jar it back into existence to where I can hit the task manager and close messaging that way. Any idea what is causing this?

3) When I have a new text, the led light flashes. It flashes and flashes regardless of whether or not I have deactivated the light under sounds and notifications. Has anyone successfully disabled the flashing scroll wheel light? In 6.1 roms, I could open the threaded conversation and then all messages would be automatically read and the light would shut off. Now I have to tap on the last message in the conversation in order for it to shut off. Any workaround?

Thanks for any help. Mightymike, keep up the good work!
I have had the exact same thing happening to me with problem #2 on my touch pro as well...

Was wondering if you found a fix for this?
Old 04-23-2009, 01:42 AM
N00b

daweiteh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznut2 View Post
Same here, good job MightyMike and everyone else involved in this rom. I have a lot of programs installed including rhodium manilla, topaz volume, and rhodium comm manager and everything works great. I had couple problems, but i figured ways around them. For instance device lock 1.2 worked for a little bit then it started to seem buggy. It started appearing twice even with easy unlock checked. So i decided to use the default lock to prompt a password after 5 mins and it works perfectly.

The only issue i can't figure out and i've had it with every 6.5 rom i've used is after installing voice command holding the send button on my headphones won't initiate it. the voice command works great though, im using version 1.6.20771. anyone else having this issue?

Im Getting close. This is from post #9397. As im typing this I am hoping that someone else did not find it yet because I wasnt to say "Here I come to save the day!"

For those who dont know. i am hunting down this voice command.cab so Mike can post it in the essentials section.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:51 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
sorry we trashed your server that hard
No worries, it wasn't you guys.... You guys just made them look into my directories. Basically, having all the .rar (ROMs) and stuff makes me a shareware site, since I really don't have a website. Because of that, I'm in violation and I have to find a new host. I think I may have one before the night is over.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
No worries, it wasn't you guys.... You guys just made them look into my directories. Basically, having all the .rar (ROMs) and stuff makes me a shareware site, since I really don't have a website. Because of that, I'm in violation and I have to find a new host. I think I may have one before the night is over.
well, sorry we got THE MAN involved
Old 04-23-2009, 02:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

the newest version of Ms voice command is located in y guide linked in my signature. Btw I spoke too soon, I didnt see anyone comment on my attempt to debug the corrupted sound files issue, but before I left for work i hard reset again. I have nothing installed on here as I had to leave. Just arcsoft and sms160 and guess what. My sounds went corrupt again. I just dont get it. they work for a while and then die. soft reset fixes it but it keeps happening and this time I got nothing on here.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
I liked the new rom but I'm flashing back to 4.16 right now. I didn't like how my text message light still went off after replying to a message and also I notice that the directional pad doesn't work for scrolling through text messages. The phone also seemed slower than the previous build and I think tf3d should be on by default. (yes I did turn mine back on, but just a suggestion) I gave it a couple days but phone just seems more laggy (mostly notice in the texting area but even overall) and bugs in the texting just have to go back. I'll give it another go in a few builds from now. Still was an excellent rom but being it's a pretty new release gonna wait till it's tweaked a little more. Seems like if someone trys to report a bug it's either ignored or someone says it's your phone. I think there should be a "bug" or issues list on the main page cause I know the problem with texting is one of them but it just get buried in the thread within an hour. I also couldn''t get latitude to update by itself. It would just be nice to have a wiki on the front page so the same questions don't get asked over and over and people can report any issues and follow up that way.
If you are going to stick with TF3D, I'd say stick with 4.16...if you like titanium then stick with MR5...
Old 04-23-2009, 02:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MicrosoftUser is a n00b

I'm not a noob. I have my own custom rom but am selfish. I do thank those that have helped me along the way and have donated to those that have good software. Your rom turned my phone into a brick/paper weight. If it wasn't for the fact that I get free phones I would have been really pissed. I'm not saying that your rom is not good, just saying that on my Touch Pro (Sprint), it turned it into a brick. Lucky for me I got the hook up and took my phone in and they swaped it out for a new one. No charge of course. I'll stick with my custom rom and be happy with it. I never had any problems with my Mogul nor my Touch Pro (until I tried your rom). I'm not mad at you, just saying that it turned my phone into a brick stuck in a loop that was impossible to get out of.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

sorry to hear that.

ever hear of bootloader!?!?!?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development