PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 01:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasney View Post
Lucky...its been 3 days and still no invite -_-
I tried MyPhone, but was unimpressed with the fact that it wouldn't back up anything already syncing with exchange. I was hoping for some built in redundancy
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-23-2009, 01:13 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by daweiteh View Post
IDK. I just assumed that you knew because you are mighty and all. j/k

I requested it because I saw someone mention it but they did not tell anyone where it was. So I guess it is burried in the thread somewhere.

One question, why was the voice command removed or not working?
I removed it because i don't really use it, although it will be included for the next release.

Didn't know everyone would go bezerk over it roflmao!

it will be in the next release... on that note don't ask when the next release is coming, im relaxing

hehe
Old 04-23-2009, 01:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

daweiteh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I removed it because i don't really use it, although it will be included for the next release.

it will be in the next release... on that note don't ask when the next release is coming, im relaxing

hehe
Thats cool. I will dig for it in the thread and find it and tell you and request that it be put on the essentials because it causes the bluetooth headset functionality to be limited to just recieving calls and not allow you to initiate a call. Here in California we are forced to use a headset while driving. IDK if you are forced to do the same in Canada...lol

This way you can keep people from protesting for the next release before you are back from the vacation.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:17 AM
Lurker

bucksommerkamp is a n00b
Talking Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Add me to the list of people who were stunned when they held down the phone button for Voice Command and didn't get the satisfying little "da-donk" sound.

I'm willing to install the Voice Command cab, but am not sure where it is.

Several others have asked about it, but so far no answer that I can see.

So...just to avoid being vague...where is the Voice Command .cab we can use to restore this functionality while Mike relaxes?
Old 04-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

I found a tf3d detatcher. Its a great way to switch back and forth from titanium and tf3d. Its like it was meant for this rom. Works really good. I just mapped it to the voice command button.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TFDetacher.CAB (222.2 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-23-2009, 01:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

I liked the new rom but I'm flashing back to 4.16 right now. I didn't like how my text message light still went off after replying to a message and also I notice that the directional pad doesn't work for scrolling through text messages. The phone also seemed slower than the previous build and I think tf3d should be on by default. (yes I did turn mine back on, but just a suggestion) I gave it a couple days but phone just seems more laggy (mostly notice in the texting area but even overall) and bugs in the texting just have to go back. I'll give it another go in a few builds from now. Still was an excellent rom but being it's a pretty new release gonna wait till it's tweaked a little more. Seems like if someone trys to report a bug it's either ignored or someone says it's your phone. I think there should be a "bug" or issues list on the main page cause I know the problem with texting is one of them but it just get buried in the thread within an hour. I also couldn''t get latitude to update by itself. It would just be nice to have a wiki on the front page so the same questions don't get asked over and over and people can report any issues and follow up that way.

Last edited by Sim-X; 04-23-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:21 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

hehe

oh you just screwed up.. you said next release

Old 04-23-2009, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jp3600k is just getting started

where can i get a registry editor for this new rom??
Old 04-23-2009, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, treo wx, mogul, tp, tp 2, HTC Incredible
Carrier: sprint & verizon

gtcoffe is keeping up the good workgtcoffe is keeping up the good work

i love your work! this is my 2nd rom of yours and i have a little problem that i need your assistance with...after flashing this latest rom on my sprint touch pro i am unable to sync with pc. active sync wont recognize-says i need to install sync program. usually i can figure it out and not bother my favorite people however this head injury i have is preventing me from figuring it out! thank you for your hard work
Old 04-23-2009, 01:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Can we get a wiki on the front page of this thread? Would be nice for for people having issues that anyone could contribute to.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development