PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Hey Mike, Sorry to hear about that, I guess the donations will help you a little bit. Anyway hope everything turn ok for you and keep up the good work
Old 04-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Seeing that Mike and Rico are both now no longer employed, you should both do contract work for HTC! If MightyROM 4.16 & 5 aren't solid enough examples of your work, I don't know what would be!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE

Da Uniq 1 is keeping up the good workDa Uniq 1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via MSN to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Da Uniq 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
or i can just upload the cab
Reason's like this is exactly why I LOVE this site. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

fabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfabioc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sorry to hear that Mike!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:59 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

glittler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Another one bites the dust...

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let everyone know that I am unsure of what might happen to the MightyROM going forward. I was let go today from my job . Most my time is going to be spent looking for new employment, so I am unsure if i will have any time within the next little while to update the rom. I will try to stay on top of most things going on here, I appreciate the update list being posted every so often with the current oddities. It will help me update the rom quicker to help you guys out.

Once again, I am unsure of what might happen to the rom. I love having my phone being updated, so im sure i will still make releases, I am just unsure of how often or when.

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
That sucks man, I'm sure you'll find something soon
Old 04-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Sorry to hear about the news Mike, Verizon should hire you since obviously no one that works there knows what they are doing. It took them almost a year after the XV6800 was released to fix the alarm problems. That after it was identified and fixed by the other CDMA carriers. We will give you an outstanding reference.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Noob
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Sorry to hear about your situation Mike. You'll get back on your feet soon enough though.

As far as the rom itself, I've noticed a few issues. Not sure if it is something I did or not. The first problem is that a lot of the time after installing new apps, the Start menu won't open anymore and I have to soft reset to get it to work again.

Also, with smartlock installed and set to autolock the phone with the default lock screen, it randomly locks whenever I open or close a dataconnection, sometimes 5-10 times in a row.

Also, when receiving a call with the device locked, the lock/unlock screen doesn't show up before the call goes to voicemail.

Anyone know anything about these three issues?

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Baffles; 04-23-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nmarrero77 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Another one bites the dust...

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let everyone know that I am unsure of what might happen to the MightyROM going forward. I was let go today from my job . Most my time is going to be spent looking for new employment, so I am unsure if i will have any time within the next little while to update the rom. I will try to stay on top of most things going on here, I appreciate the update list being posted every so often with the current oddities. It will help me update the rom quicker to help you guys out.

Once again, I am unsure of what might happen to the rom. I love having my phone being updated, so im sure i will still make releases, I am just unsure of how often or when.

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
Hey Mike, Been flippin through your thread for while now and this gotta be my 1st time posting. But i had to express my appreciation for your work, flashed faithfully with every upgrade! =D Keep your head up, im sure something will come up.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: P4000 -> Touch Pro -> Moto Milestone
Carrier: Telus

Zeusus is just getting started

So, I think that issue of the ringtone "corrupt" issues may be in MS Voice Command. I have download the rom multiple times, reflashed, changed PP. This is the first time I have not installed the MS Voice Command and I have not had any issues with ringtones...

I can't put my finger on the issue - I think there is something causing MS voice command to "not play nice" with winmo 6.5.

Any thoughts....

It is the only cab I didn't "reinstall" and have no ringtone/notification issues this time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Im at work still and do not have access to a pc. I havent even reloaded my contacts. All i have on here is
Verizon arcsoft MMS
sms160
titanium weather v3a
At contacts
Ms Voice Command

What happens is the notifications sounds work the 1st time after a reset. Then on the second message or email you hear nothing and no vibration either. When you go to settings/sounds/notifications you see it working and then when the screen loads you click on say the phone ringer, it pauses then says file is corrupt. please select another. It does this for every sound file in all notification categories. Soft reset and the files come back and work again for 1 to a few times and does it again. Oh and one other thing. When the notification sounds stop working, the ringtone will always play when you get a call. the ringtone always sounds. But the other notifications wont. You can then go to notifications as I described above and bam. corruption! Its gotta be something with titanium or would having a pagepool at 8 cause an issue?

Also for anyone needing info and directions on the pagepool please click on the link in my signature. It explains everything and has explicit instructions.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Mike, I dont know your background, But if you like I have many connections with Redman Gruop. Its the biggest recruiting niche for Micrcosoft professionals.

Let me know....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development