PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Good luck man. This is happening to far too many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Another one bites the dust...

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let everyone know that I am unsure of what might happen to the MightyROM going forward. I was let go today from my job . Most my time is going to be spent looking for new employment, so I am unsure if i will have any time within the next little while to update the rom. I will try to stay on top of most things going on here, I appreciate the update list being posted every so often with the current oddities. It will help me update the rom quicker to help you guys out.

Once again, I am unsure of what might happen to the rom. I love having my phone being updated, so im sure i will still make releases, I am just unsure of how often or when.

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Hey Mike... is the current ROM on post #1 the same as the first post you did on 4/21? The reason I ask is that I am going to flash again in order to change my pp to 24mb from the default 16mb. I use TF3D as my interface. Can't get used to the other yet. TF3D does it rather well for me.

Thanks for the ROM and once again, sorry about your job.

tsp
Old 04-23-2009, 11:28 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Another one bites the dust...

Hey everyone, just dropping in to let everyone know that I am unsure of what might happen to the MightyROM going forward. I was let go today from my job . Most my time is going to be spent looking for new employment, so I am unsure if i will have any time within the next little while to update the rom. I will try to stay on top of most things going on here, I appreciate the update list being posted every so often with the current oddities. It will help me update the rom quicker to help you guys out.

Once again, I am unsure of what might happen to the rom. I love having my phone being updated, so im sure i will still make releases, I am just unsure of how often or when.

hrmph....

Cheers for now!
Sorry to hear the news mighty If you need a reference let me know. If its a job you nees I can help you there aswell. USMC baby.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
or i can just upload the cab
I just saw how to do that. I'll keep that in mind. I thought you had to link to where it is on the web.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Mike, I'm sorry to hear that bro. I have been reading and been apart of alot of the discussion since MR5. Alot of personal requests and some things I read you might even be implementing in the future. I think this is great.

One thing that kind of nags me is since you can't click "send/receive" on the front screen anymore like you could in TFLD, it would seem to be advantageous to make the "send/receive" as easy as possible.

In other ROMs i've played when you were in the messaging interface and clicked "menu" send/receive was there at the bottom of that list. In these ROMs and the last few, we have to hit the arrow button down a few notches to get to send/receive. I've seen other roms where it was above "tools" and even "select messages", again so it would appear the first time you hit "menu."

No big deal, and even with Exchange Server i don't use Push Mail to save battery and usually check email manually. Look into this and let me know what you think.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-23-2009, 11:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

For those wanting a quick way to get to programs like Comm Manager you can use Total Commander to copy the ink, for what ever program you want to use, to the start menu folder then it will be available for use as say "Long Press Send Key" After pasteing it to the Start Menu go to settings- personal-buttons and set the long press send key to whatever you want it to be. PS this is a good one for Htorch flashlight as well.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!

soggystockings is just getting started

Mighty, sorry to hear that. Keep your head up and dont sweat the small stuff. Somthing will turn up.

On another note and might be a dumb question; how do you change the favorites on the front screen? i would like opera and a couple others there. Thx

Old 04-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mike:

I am sorry to hear about your employment, just hang in there man, it's hard for EVERYBODY right now.

----------------------------------------------------
Statistics update:

From the April 21 2009 10:30 PM PDT to April 22 11:59:59 PM PDT...

MightyROM v5 downloaded: 697 times, approx 68 GB of bandwidth used.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Hey Mike... is the current ROM on post #1 the same as the first post you did on 4/21? The reason I ask is that I am going to flash again in order to change my pp to 24mb from the default 16mb. I use TF3D as my interface. Can't get used to the other yet. TF3D does it rather well for me.

Thanks for the ROM and once again, sorry about your job.

tsp
Yes it is the carbon copy on my server as what Mike released on 4/21.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrosoftUser View Post
I'm not a noob. I have my own custom rom but am selfish. I do thank those that have helped me along the way and have donated to those that have good software. Your rom turned my phone into a brick/paper weight. If it wasn't for the fact that I get free phones I would have been really pissed. I'm not saying that your rom is not good, just saying that on my Touch Pro (Sprint), it turned it into a brick. Lucky for me I got the hook up and took my phone in and they swaped it out for a new one. No charge of course. I'll stick with my custom rom and be happy with it. I never had any problems with my Mogul nor my Touch Pro (until I tried your rom). I'm not mad at you, just saying that it turned my phone into a brick stuck in a loop that was impossible to get out of.
If 99% of the people had no problem, and you (and the other 1%) did, then its sounds like you may be more of a noob then you think.

Just my 2 cents.

Tp
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development