PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
I'm going to post download stats in a few. I'm curious how bad you guys have been banging the server
bro, i haven't touched it. I'm still on MR5. But every other post ask about 4.16, so i keep shooting them there.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-28-2009, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

vumpler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Ok,

First the radio you use really has nothing to do with whether you pay for GPS. The unlocker will work on any radio installed even the Verizon stock.

Second I know the method I explained does work. Ive done it myself and another ppcgeeker did it yesterday while on msn messenger with me. But as I said I really do recommend a hard reset anyways.

To hard reset click on start, settings, system and click on the Clear Storage icon. Do not checkmark nand flash. Type in 1234 and then ok.

Do this twice to make sure its all set.

Let me know how you make out. Also what radio did you choose? I like the Telus one. I tried the new Herman one and it turned my Touch Pro into a boiling hot potato. It got so hot with that Radio rom I actually fried 2 eggs and some bacon on it. So if you try that one be careful.
Well I followed every step you just stated two times and it still hasn't worked. Not to mention feeling like a jackass standing in my apartment complex's parking lot for 25 minutes. The only thing I haven't tried is changing radios. Are there multiple to try inside mighty rom? If so how do I get to the options? Would hate for that to be what's tieing me up yet at this point I'm reaching for all possibilities.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I had to drop back to 4.16. I wasn't getting calls in my office at work. I am in the center of the building so my signal is really crummy, but I never miss calls on 4.16.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
bro, i haven't touched it. I'm still on MR5. But every other post ask about 4.16, so i keep shooting them there.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
some have expressed better luck at 20 or 24. I personally think it's best where Mike has it at 16. I doubt this is why your phone is freezing up. More than likely, it's the modifications you have made.
I started off using this rom with 20mb and the battery life was decent...I get home from work around 5 i had around 40% battery life left...now I reflashed and left it at the default 16mb and battery life is great...now i have around 70% battery life left when i get home...
Old 04-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anyone tried a dynamic page pool yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
I started off using this rom with 20mb and the battery life was decent...I get home from work around 5 i had around 40% battery life left...now I reflashed and left it at the default 16mb and battery life is great...now i have around 70% battery life left when i get home...
Old 04-28-2009, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
i have mine at default 16mb as well. Turn off data after 1 min of non-use. Battery life for me is good. thanks for the post.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
i have mine at default 16mb as well. Turn off data after 1 min of non-use. Battery life for me is good. thanks for the post.
actually i manually turn it off in the morning...I would click on the 1x icon and it would bring up the notification tab and then I click the signal icon to the top right to access the communications page and turn off the data from there and it works fine i think...
Old 04-28-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

BPFerrari1 is keeping up the good workBPFerrari1 is keeping up the good work

Back to 4.16 for me, unfortunately.

Anyone know if the Notifications are available in .cab format so I can use it with 4.16?
Old 04-28-2009, 11:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sgniwder is just getting started

I appreciate the quick responses on the page pool questions. I haven't seen a dynamic one yet, I'll have to do some research on that.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

To do dynamic, use the page pool changer and set it to 0 (zero)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development