PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Fruzion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Any more news on the 6.5/TF3D2 front? I can't wait to upgrade to either (or both!) but only trust this ROM to do it right!
Old 04-04-2009, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: better beliEVO!

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
When you flashed, did you immediately hard reset? Sometimes hard resetting after a flash can cure certain inexplicable problems.
Actually no. I was so distracted by the boot time being less than an hour, and the tf3d actually moving when i touched that i forgot. thanks.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Bell

hooger is a n00b

all my SMS's get sent as urgent. Is there anyway to change that?
Old 04-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Epic!
Old 04-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thought you might like it mike!! gotta love photoshop

Old 04-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
thought you might like it mike!! gotta love photoshop
I like it too.. But damn.. it sure can make a thread page long when its in your signature. LOL.
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
Old 04-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Ok, 3rd day with MightyROM. Phone is runnig on all cylinders... I upgraded to Sprint Radio 1.11, also wroking great with ROM, batt. life still holding strong...

A few concerns.... Shouldn't Opera run faster than IE.., technically right?
Also, it seems whe loading web pages on Opera, it doesn't load the complete pages, i.e.( banners, small headings, ect....) I have the show images clicked on under settings...

Can I run a different version of Opera, if so, can it still be accessible from the TFlo slider? Also, is Framework 3.5 part of the ROM or do I need to get that installed myself?

Any feedback would be greatly appriciated...

Last edited by MiltonPro; 04-04-2009 at 07:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Almost a VIP

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Ok, 3rd day with MightyROM. Phone is runnig on all cylinders... I upgraded to Sprint Radio 1.11, also wroking great with ROM, batt. life still holding strong...

A few concerns.... Shouldn't Opera run faster than IE.., technically right?
Also, it seems whe loading web pages on Opera, it doesn't load the complete pages, i.e.( banners, small headings, ect....) I have the show images clicked on under settings...

Can I run a different version of Opera, if so, can it still be accessible from the TFlo slider? Also, is Framework 3.5 part of the ROM or do I need to get that installed myself?

Any feedback would be greatly appriciated...
Opera Mobile renders full websites faster then IE, but IE renders mobile only sites (wap) faster then Opera.... as far as running a different version, you can and the Internet tab will load which ever version you have installed.

Framework 3.5 is included with the ROM, here's a link to the various builds of Opera Mobile:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486502
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
Opera Mobile renders full websites faster then IE, but IE renders mobile only sites (wap) faster then Opera.... as far as running a different version, you can and the Internet tab will load which ever version you have installed.

Framework 3.5 is included with the ROM, here's a link to the various builds of Opera Mobile:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486502
Did I understand that correctly, You can add the IE option in the TFlo tab were Opera is?

Also how can I soft reset within the phone? And last, how can I get the original start icon instead of the all white icon?
Old 04-04-2009, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Fruzion is becoming a great contributor

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63605

Any chance of getting that cooked into the next ROM?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development